My Princess(Rebekah)

Angst/Fluff: Girl Reader x Rebekah Mikaelson

Imagine being married to Rebekah and getting into a huge fight with her over nothing, and having Elijah, Klaus, and Kol there to witness it.

"I'm home, babe," you called. "I put gas in the car, thanks for remembering!"

You were not in a good mood. Rebekah Mikaelson, your wife, was constantly forgetting to put gas in the car when it was running low, and many other things that weee extremely irritating.
"Don't be ridiculous, darling, the only reason I forgot that the tank was almost empty in the first place was because I underestimated how many parties someone had been to this week," Rebekah said passive aggressively.

Klaus, Elijah, and Kol all glanced at each other uncomfortably

"Is this a lesbian thing?" Kol whispered, only to be smacked in the chest by Elijah.
"Oh. Hey, guys. What, uh.... what are you doing here?" You asked in surprise.
"It's family movie night," your wife reminded you, as she cooked in the kitchen while Elijah helped and the other two men stood around with beers. "Or did you forget, with that last tequila shot?"

 "Or did you forget, with that last tequila shot?"

"It was a work party!" you cried in defense.
"That's never stopped you before! You and that Lyla, always up to no good!" Rebekah scoffed.
"Why do you always bring other people into our.... sh*t?!" you shouted.
"Oh, what, now I can't just provide one of the endless examples of your irresponsible behavior?!" Rebekah shouted. "Okay! Here's another one; Kol and the bowling alley just two weeks ago!"
"I should get going," Kol Mikaelson decided, only to be stopped by Klaus's hand.

Klaus smirked with amusement.
"Oh, you want examples of irresponsibility, huh?! What about right now, when you didn't tell me these assholes, and Elijah, were coming over?!"
"Hey!" Kol exclaimed.
"I take offense," Klaus announced.
"Thank you, (Y/N), for excluding me from.... that," Elijah nodded.
"Hmm, let's think for a second, (Y/N), I know that's a bit of a difficult concept for you, but think.... did I not tell you about the plans, or did you already leave the family group chat, and storm out of the house to go to Klaus and Marcel's party?" Rebekah questioned.