Party Games #2(Kai)

7 Minutes In Heaven

Dirty/Humor: Reader x Kai Parker

Imagine being picked with Kai Parker for 7 Minutes In Heaven.

"Okay, everyone, names in the hats!" Caroline Forbes called.

You were one of the last ones to put your name in the girls' hat; you weren't exactly sure about the 7 Minutes In Heaven Idea, only because you had no idea who you were going to get. You weren't always completely comfortable around people in social settings, much less more romantic and intimate ones. You were hoping it wouldn't be much pressure.
"Okay, that's everyone!" Caroline announced as she drew a slip of paper. "We'll start drawing names! First, out of the girls, we have.... (Y/N)!"

Everyone turned to face you, which made you even more nervous.
"And out of the guys.... Kai!"

You were relieved; Kai was definitely very attractive, and you were fairly comfortable around him. You glanced over at him, and he waved seductively.

  "Hi

"Hi."

You smiled, teasingly blowing a kiss at him across the room. You were the first pair, so of course, you were first after all of the names were announced. Your names were announced, and you walked into the closet nervously, where, surprisingly, Kai was already waiting for you.

  "Hey

  "Hey. Not to be too forward or anything, but, uh.... wanna get right to it?" he offered.
  "Uh.... sure," you nodded, stepping towards him as you nervously put your arms around his neck.
  "So how do you like it?" he asked quietly. "Sweet, hot, or rough?"

You panicked mentally, not quite sure what to do or say. And so, you acted.
  "Whatever you want," you shrugged softly, kissing his neck.
  "Sweet with a twist of hot it is," Kai nodded with a slight groan, gripping your waist.

You raised your head to meet his, and he met you with a passionate kiss, burying his tongue in your mouth. His hands moved up towards your neck, picking at your hair tie. He pulled it off, your hair falling down to your shoulders in soft waves as you undid his belt.
  "Either you really came to play, or you're just happy to see me," Kai mumbled.
  "A little bit of both," you smirked. "Don't worry. Maybe a little more of the second one."
  "I like that," Kai nodded.