Princess(Damon)

Humor/Fluff: Werewolf!Girl Reader x Damon Salvatore

Imagine being Tyler's twin sister and doing the Miss Mystic Falls pageant with Damon as your escort.

"No, Damon!" you laughed hysterically.

You were at home getting ready to go to your audition for the Miss Mystic Falls pageant, which you were entering mostly because of your mother, Carol Lockwood. You were a part of one of Mystic Falls' founding families, meaning that you had to keep up certain appearances. You didn't mind in this particular instance; it would mean you got to play princess for a little while, and dance with your boyfriend Damon Salvatore in front of everybody. Damon had decided to make himself useful, and try to help you with doing your hair as you did your makeup.
"Ow," you gasped quietly, as Damon accidentally burned your forehead with the curling iron.
"Sorry, babe," Damon sighed, stopping as he leaned down to kiss your forehead. "I'm trying to domesticate myself. Interesting I should say that, seeing as my girlfriend's a werewolf."

  "Do I need to get a leash for you?" You smirked, turning away from the mirror as he kissed your neck

"Ew!" Tyler, your twin, exclaimed from the doorway.
"What do you want, Marley and Me?" Damon rolled his eyes.
"Knock next time! What do you want, Ty?"
"Mom said to tell you she made you one of those smoothies you like," Tyler Lockwood replied sheepishly. "God, I don't know how she's okay with you dating him."
"I'm, well, we're, practically eighteen, Tyler, shut up," you snapped. "Go away."
"Mom said you have to leave the door open," Tyler said awkwardly.
"Shoo, doggie!" Damon swatted the air.

****

"How'd the auditions go?" Damon asked, waiting for you in your room.
"Pretty good. I'm in," you said happily, jumping onto your bed as Damon nodded approvingly.
"Sounds about right. If anyone in this town is the pride of Mystic Falls, it's my girl," he smiled, wrapping his arms around you, kissing your forehead as you giggled happily.

****

****

"All I need now is my dress. Can you come shopping? Between my ass of a brother trying to make sure I'm all covered up, and my mom criticizing every choice I make, I could use a buffer," you said to Damon over the phone.
"Yeah. Sounds fun," Damon Salvatore smirked on the other end, a second of silence following. "I'm literally at your front door now."
"Oh, my vampire lover," you sighed dramatically. "We'll be out in a second. Damon's here!" you called to your family.
"He's coming?!" Tyler exclaimed as you opened the front door for him.
"Tyler, be nice to your sister's boyfriend. He's a perfectly nice.... man," your mom realized uncomfortably.
"Nice to see you both," he smiled politely.
"We'll take my car," Carol Lockwood offered, as Damon held the door open for her.
"Thank you, Damon," she blushed.
"Please tell me Mom's not in love with my boyfriend," you whispered to Tyler as he struggled to stifle his laughter.