Preferences #12

How they like to celebrate your birthday every year

TVD

Alaric- Dinner, a movie, and a gift
Bonnie- You spend a quiet day together away from everything and she uses magic to create fireworks for you, which is when she gives you your gift.
Caroline- She plans the perfect day for you with the perfect gifts.
Damon- He dominates you the night before, and he wakes you up with breakfast in bed in the morning.
Elena- She cooks your favorite meals and you watch a movie together and she does whatever you want in bed.
Enzo- The perfect vacation together
Jeremy- He throws you a party, and you sneak off together at night for a romantic night alone together.
Kai- He gets you the perfect gift and takes you on a date.
Katherine- She plans a bunch of spontaneous surprises for you and
Mason- You go on a fun outdoorsy trip, like camping or a cruise.
Matt- He takes off work to be with you, and you always know what he got you since he's bad at hiding things and always asks a lot of people about what to get you.
Stefan- He reminds you of your birthday when you wake up, and you spend the day doing fun things, and he gives you your gift.
Tyler- He wakes you up and gives you your special gift, and then you spend a quiet day together.
Vicki- She takes off work and you take a bath together in the morning before she gives you your gift, and then do whatever she had planned for you.

TO

Davina- She gets you a gift and then you have a special date night.
Elijah- He puts everything off and you spend the day together. He always has thoughtful things planned. He always waits until nighttime to give you your gift, and then pleases you however he can.
Finn- He gives you all of his attention all day, gives you your gift, and then you have passionate and fun sex.
Freya- She wakes you up with her surprise gift and you do a whole day on the town.
Hayley- She gives you a special gift, and then takes you out on a fun date.
Hope- She throws you a party and then gives you a surprise gift.
Klaus- He keeps a list of everything you've ever eyed all year, and buys them. He gives you every gift on the morning of your birthday, and takes you out to see beautiful art and music.
Kol- He always surprises you with some sort of spontaneous gift, and then you take a trip together.
Marcel- He gets you a gift, and then takes you somewhere special to you two.
Rebekah- She spoils you with massages, gifts, flowers, and candy.
Vincent- He gets you something special and you both have a glass of wine and look through old photo albums and things.