Had To Meet Her(Stefan)

Fluff: Girl Reader x Stefan Salvatore

Imagine Stefan writing about you in his diary.

You and Stefan Salvatore had been dating for three years now, and you'd been through more than just about any couple in history in so little time. Not only had you been dating for three years, you'd known and loved each other for eight. And now, you and Stefan were finally getting married. About time. You were excitedly tidying up the Salvatore house for the two of you to live in, waiting for your fiancé to return home with your takeout dinner. You were going through old boxes in one of the spare bedrooms, and had come across some of Stefan's old diaries. It had been a while since you had read any of them. Stefan was your life partner, even before he proposed to you, and he wasn't afraid to share any part of himself with you, and that included his diaries. You looked through them all, looking for one to skim through for a trip down memory lane. You found the perfect one; the 2009 diary, the year you and Stefan had met. You skimmed through until you found the exact day; September 10, 2009. The first day of school. You found the page.

Today, I gave in to my childish impulses, and I must say, it was more than worth it. I finally met (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N) in person. I couldn't resist, even if I had just about every reason to hold back. She was a young girl from another time, someone innocent and free of the strains of immortality or bloodlust on her life. She was someone completely pure and wholesome. That much was clear the moment I had saved her from death. She was just another clueless creature, here one day, possibly gone the next, fighting tooth and nail every single day just for survival; she was completely human. Maybe that was what drew me in. I don't know how I feel about what I did.
She didn't need to know I, or vampires, ever existed. She doesn't know about vampires, of course, and I intend to keep it that way for a while, but she never needed one in her life. She could have a perfectly normal and happy life without me in it. That's how it was meant to be. But then again, if immortality has taught me anything, it's that I know nothing of what's truly meant to be. Maybe we're destined to be drawn to each other. Dare I hope? All I really know is, I had to meet her. I've always felt it. The second I rescued her from certain death on that bridge, and held her in my arms and stared into her deep (Y/E/C) eyes, I knew I had to get to know her. I couldn't bear the thought of missing out on the opportunity to know that girl. Everything about her is simply intriguing to me. She's so beautiful and full of life, everything I wish I could be once again. I think this girl could be the one thing I've truly been needing in my life. I never would've known the answer to that if I hadn't gotten myself closer to her. I have to know her. I have to see the person she is; I'll never forgive myself if I don't take the chance to get to know this beautiful girl. She's the only person to ever excite me in what feels like an eternity. Something about her that I can't seem to pin down is just so unique and irresistible. Every bone in my body tells me this is insane, and too risky, but I had to meet her. I have to take this chance. Even if it means being a little selfish. But I suppose this is as much her choice as it is mine. I want to see what this could be. Something tells me it'll be something insanely exciting, and that after meeting (Y/N), my life will never, ever be the same again.