A Slower Pace(Tyler)

Dirty/Fluff: Vampire!Reader x Tyler Lockwood

Imagine Tyler coming home frustrated and tired, and you f**king him at a slower pace.

You had been home from work for a couple of hours, and your boyfriend Tyler had just returned from his job.
"Hey, babe," you smiled, having just come out of the shower, hair already dried.
"Hey," Tyler murmured, sighing to himself frustratedly.

You watched as he tried to stretch his muscles out, but soon gave up, seeing as he was too tired.
"What's wrong?" You asked.
"Just f**king Perry, my boss. He's being a dick," your boyfriend grumbled.
"Sorry, baby," you sighed, walking towards him as he sat his keys and jacket down. "You want a massage or something?"
Tyler Lockwood stared at you, looking empty and hungry. "I think you know what I want."

  You grinned eagerly

You grinned eagerly. "Okay," you nodded, wrapping your arms around his neck as he stroked your thighs. "What do you got in store for me tonight?"
"Just you wait," he grinned. "You won't be able to walk straight tomorrow."
"I look forward to it," you murmured. "You gonna take control, and take all frustration out on me?"
"You gonna be a good girl?" Tyler teased. "Or do I have to make you?"
"I don't know," you shrugged, using your vampire speed to undo his belt and pants, and whoosh you both into your bedroom.
"God, I like it when you use that on me," Tyler groaned, gently pushing you down onto the bed.

He climbed on top, kissing you passionately as you planted your fingers into his back. Eventually, he pulled away, sighing irritably.
"What's wrong, babe?" you asked.
"I don't know," Tyler replied honestly, laying down beside you. "I mean, it's not that I'm not in the mood. Because believe me, I am. And also, I'm dating you, so that's definitely helpful. But I just don't have the actual energy to be all.... dominating, and stuff," he explained.

  "Well, we could go real slow," you suggested with a smile, turning on your side

"Slow?" He raised an eyebrow. "We don't really do slow."

  "I'll lead, since you're tired," you nodded

"I'll lead, since you're tired," you nodded. "May I?"
He nodded with eager curiosity. "I'm always down to try new stuff with you."

  "Okay," you smiled, getting on top as you wriggled yourself out of your pants and removed your shirt, pulling his off as well

Soon enough, nothing was left but undergarments. You threw yourself down, lips slamming into his, breathing steadily into a passionate kiss. Tyler groaned beneath you, satisfied. You kept going at your moderately slow pace, teasing him and rolling your hips over his. You could hear his exhausted sighs of pleasure. You lifted yourself back up for a moment, eyeing him expectantly for feedback.
"That was.... amazing," Tyler moaned. "Keep going."
"Sure thing," you grinned, leaning down immediately.
"Babe?" Tyler stopped you. "Thank you."

  "You can thank me later," you growled in a low, impatient tone, this time pressing your lips to the base of his neck

"Yep," Tyler Lockwood confirmed. "Totally into this."