Christmas Preferences(Kai)

Outcast Christmas
Fluff: Girl Reader x Kai Parker
(Inspired by Deadpool 2)

Imagine spending Christmas alone with Kai since no one likes either of you.

It was your first Christmas married to Kai, and you were absolutely thrilled when you woke up. Today was a special day, even if it was just for the two of you like all other holidays. Everyone in your town, Mystic Falls, practically hated the both of you, and for very obvious reasons. But, you two still managed to have fun together. You were the last one awake in your bed, and you chuckled when you realized that Kai had been watching you sleep.
  "Hi, Mrs. Parker!" he grinned.
  You gasped dramatically. "You finally watched Friday! Why didn't you tell me?!"
  "Merry Christmas, babe," he smiled.

  "Merry Christmas, honey," you replied

  "You know what happens on Christmas morning," Kai teased.
  "Presents!" You cried. "You really got me something?!"
  "I don't know why you say that every year, of course I got your something! You're my wife," Kai Parker pointed out. "You agreed to put up with me for the rest of our lives, and that means a lot! The least I could do is get you something extra special whenever I can."

  "I love you so much for that

  "I love you so much for that. I got you something too, obviously. Let's get ready and we'll have cookies and milk," you nodded.

****

  "I wanna see you open yours first!" You called excitedly as you and your husband raced downstairs excitedly.
  "Okay, okay," Kai agreed, as you pulled out two boxes for him.
  "Bigger one first," you instructed as he instantly began unwrapping the nicely wrapped gift.
  "Oh my God! Babe!" Kai cried. "No way."

You had gotten him exactly what you knew the both of you had been wanting; a PS4. He wrapped you in a giant, playful hug as you kissed his forehead happily.
  "I used some of the money from that furniture we sold from the old house. It's been a while since I've kicked your ass at COD, so I got us a PS4," you explained.
  "Yeah, because you suck at it," Kai nodded.
  "You wish," you teased.
  "Thank you, (Y/N). We'll hook it up in a minute," he announced excitedly. "Can I open the smaller one?"
  "Yeah, go ahead," you nodded excitedly.

He unwrapped the box, knowing that the smaller boxes were always the best gifts. He was speechless when he saw what was inside.
  "What's this?" He asked in confusion, holding up a tiny metal contraption.
  "Kai," you smiled gleefully, tears almost coming to your eyes. "It's my IUD."
  "A bomb?! Cool!" Kai shouted. "Best Christmas gift ever! Can we blow up the Salvatores' house?!"
  "Wha—?" You began. "No. Babe. Remember last week, what we were saying when I got home from work on Thursday?"
  "Yeah, of course I do. We were talking about how it was getting pretty lonely around here. I mean, we didn't even have enough friends and family to throw an actual wedding," he reasoned sadly.
  "Yeah," you nodded. "Well.... we don't have to be lonely for much longer."
  "Still confused here," Kai furrowed his brows.
  "I took out my IUD, babe. That means we can put a bun in the oven," you announce happily.
  "What?!" he gasped. "We can have kids?!"
  "Yeah, if you want to," you nodded excitedly.
  "Of course I do, you know I do!" he cried. "But really, 'bun in the oven', that's the analogy you decided to use?" Kai asked disappointedly.
  You sighed exasperatedly, rolling your eyes. "You can start planting ficuses in my front yard."
  "Better," he laughed appreciatively.

"Gross, but better

"Gross, but better. This is the best Christmas present ever. Now I feel bad about what I got you."
  "Oh, babe.... don't. Whatever it is, I'm sure it's thoughtful and amazing, I'll love it," you promised.
  "Yeah. I know," Kai nodded. "I don't know why I still keep doubting how much you love me."
  "Me neither," you chuckled. "Now which one do I open first?"
  "Big one, duh," Kai pointed out.

You grinned, picking the boxes up and separating the first box from the second one, tearing open the wrapping paper. It was one of the most beautiful things you'd ever seen; a gold watch, with an engraving on the back. "You're timeless, babe. Always on my mind. -Kai."
  "Kai, this is.... wow," your murmured.

You kissed him with an undying passion, that didn't even dissipate after you two separated physically.
  "I love you. So much," you reminded him.
  "I know," he mused.

"And just that thought is completely mind-blowing, that I've got such a beautiful, kind, and strong woman by my side

"And just that thought is completely mind-blowing, that I've got such a beautiful, kind, and strong woman by my side. I'm so glad I had the balls to ask you to marry me, and that you said 'yes'."
  "Of course I did. You're the husband I always dreamed of having," you answered.
  "Open the little box."

You picked the one remaining box up, and opened it. Inside was a single, unlabeled CD in a clear case.
  "A little retro these days, I know. But put it into the computer; I made it for you," your husband explained.

You nodded, exhilarated as you made your way over to the computer as you put the CD in.
  "Oh, my God! Kai!" You gasped. "All of our songs! Whatta Man! Take On Me! You Make Me Feel So Young! Come And Talk To Me! It's perfect, and I love it so much!"

Kai chuckled as you embraced him lovingly.
  "You, (Y/N), are my entire world," your husband smiled.
  "And soon, I'll be part of your family," you smiled. "I love you, Kai. Merry Christmas."
  Kai nodded into your hug. "I love you. Merry Christmas, Mrs. Parker."