Good Listener(Klaus)

Fluff: Vampire!Reader x Klaus Mikaelson

Imagine being a Mystic Falls high school senior and having a bad day, but then coming home to Klaus, your secret boyfriend.

You came home irritably, loudly dumping your bag on the dining room table as you stormed off. No one was home; your parents had recently gotten divorced, which literally came as a surprise to no one. Your dad was off in Bali with his new girlfriend, who was only a few years your senior, and your mom was at work, at a bar on the other side of town, and wouldn't be returning until late at night. You sighed to yourself, taking a look at your mother's very open, messy, and available liquor cabinet. She definitely wouldn't even notice if you took some of her sangria; there was already an open bottle sitting on the table, with two other open ones just like it sitting beside it. Your mother had a terrible habit of not finishing what she started, her marriage excluded.
  "F**k it," You sighed to yourself, grabbing it and heading for the bathtub.

You only took baths when you were extremely stressed out. You drank much more often than that. You headed into the bathroom with the mostly full bottle of wine, and ran the water, pouring in the bubble bath. You stripped exhaustedly, sitting in the bathtub as you closed your eyes, leaning your head back. 
  "Wow. Very nice view," you heard.

It was Klaus Mikaelson, your secret boyfriend

  "Oh, sh*t! Klaus!" You gasped. "God, you've gotta stop doing that."

You opened your eyes to see him already stripped down, sitting across from you in the tub.
  "I'm sorry, love, it's just too easy," he chuckled.

"I was going to say that I brought us some wine, but it seems you beat me to it

"I was going to say that I brought us some wine, but it seems you beat me to it. Something the matter?" Klaus asked, gesturing towards the two glasses and other full bottle of sangria he'd brought.

He was such a thoughtful boyfriend; he knew it was your favorite.
  "Oh, it's nothing. Just some stupid school drama, nothing to an immortal," you figured.  
  "No, actually, it is, as you're my (girlfriend/boyfriend/other). Please, by all means. Tell me," Niklaus invited.
  "You're sure? I could go on and on," you warned.
  "Yes, I am. Anything for my (beautiful/handsome) (Y/N). I'll just be a good little boyfriend  and listen," he promised.
  "Okay," you nodded. "Well, this morning, in second period, this one girl I hate started looking at me funny. I mean really funny. Her and bitch ass her friend kept staring and laughing, but I couldn't say anything. We already fought, so we had to sign a contract saying we'd stay away from each other and have no contact. If I said anything, I could've been expelled, which f**king sucks!" You ranted.
  "Mmm, I see," Klaus Mikaelson nodded. "Why don't you give me their names, and I'll.... take care of it," he offered.