Right Here, Right Now(Kai)

Dirty/Humor: Vampire!Reader x Kai Parker

Imagine you and Kai both being turned on at dinner with friends at a restaurant, and struggling to find a place to go.

You and your boyfriend Kai were sitting across from each other with your friends at a restaurant inside of the local mall, and you were having a fairly good time.
  "What are you getting, babe?" Elena asked Damon.
  "I think I want the surf and turf."

You watched as everyone decided what they wanted, growing somewhat bored. That was, until you felt the cold sole of a shoe slowly running up your bare leg beneath your clothes.
  "Kai," you warned extremely quietly.

He was a vampire and could hear you from very far, and as could you.
  "What? What am I doing?" He asked, playing innocent.

  "Don't play dumb, Kai," You hissed

  "I'm not playing dumb, (Y/N), I promise. I wanna do it," Kai whined. "I'm getting a little bored, and lonely over here."

  "Right here, right now? No way!" you reasoned

  "Right here, right now? No way!" you reasoned. "Stop it."
  "Obviously I don't want to out here," he pointed out. "Bathroom."
  "We can't just leave everyone here to do that! I'm pretty sure that's, like, one of the top three 'don't's' of restaurant etiquette, right alongside stabbing someone at the table and making jokes about someone's dead aunt!" You cried.
  "Well, I've done both of those before at some point, so what do we really have to lose?!" Kai Parker persisted.
  "Good point," you admitted. "But won't people notice we're gone after a little while?"
  "There's almost twenty people here who will all eventually have to go. The table's never gonna be full. No one will notice, or care," your boyfriend rationalized.
  "You're right," you nodded with an excited grin. "Let's go."

You both made sure the bathroom was clear, and he awkwardly and somewhat  unorganically picked you up by the waist without effort, slamming you down onto the sink as he grasped your face and kissed you passionately.
  "Ah, ah, stop, babe!" You gasped.
  "What's the matter?" Kai asked in a confused manner. "You've never tapped out before. If anything, you've made me tap out a few times."
  "No, the faucet went up my ass!" You groaned. "Bad place, let's go somewhere else," you suggested.
  "Babe, I can barely walk!" Your boyfriend protested.
  "But if we don't find somewhere else, you won't get your release," you reasoned.
  "Fine," Kai Parker agreed. "Handicap stall?"
  "Yeah," you nodded readily. "Wait, why didn't we do that in the first place?"

The two of you then made your way into the stall as Kai situated himself on the toilet, deciding to unbutton his pants first. You grinned, kneeling down and finding your most comfortable position. Everything was going great for a moment.
  "Oh, God," Kai sighed, leaning on the metal bar and toilet paper dispenser. "Ow! Sh*t!"
  "Oh my God!" You cried, watching and attempting to stop him from falling off of the toilet.
  "Okay, I really don't think this is gonna work," you gasped, helping him up. "Let's just go."
  "Where?" Kai asked as he brushed himself off and stood.
  "Home?"
  "Sounds great," he nodded. "God, I can barely stand, let's go."

****

Fortunately, it was a fairly brief ride home, and you two excitedly hopped out of the car. Kai awkwardly fumbled with his keys as he unlocked the door to your house. He did eventually and you both rushed in as he quickly pocketed his keys.
  "I can't wait," Kai announced. "F**k it. Climb up," he instructed, pointing towards the closest structure; the running dryer.
  "Hmm. This is new," you smirked, jumping up effortlessly.