I Like Older Men(Damon)

Humor/Dirty: Vampire!Reader x Damon Salvatore

Imagine having a thing with Damon while being a senior in high school(kinda like Caroline), and everyone talks about it.

  "You're the one for me," Damon Salvatore sighed as you kissed him sloppily, practically clawing at his hair.

  You smirked into the kiss

  You smirked into the kiss. "You're lucky I like older men."

You had been staying at his house while your parents went on their "romantic getaway"; they believed that you were staying with your friend from school. You were trying to get out of bed, but Damon wouldn't let you.
  "Babe," you sighed. "School," you teased.

You were kind of a psychopath; you weren't just a regular student at Mystic Falls High; you were a two hundred year-old vampire, and had compelled a couple to believe that they had adopted you, and had yourself enrolled into school just for fun again. You had died as a human at twenty; you could pass for a high school student. Immortal life had been getting a bit boring, until you met Damon, your boyfriend of six years now.
  "Yeah, yeah. Wait, you're older than me, what does it matter?" He scoffed.
  "True. I could literally compel myself another diploma, but I'd rather just get that nice high school experience again," you smiled innocently, getting up out of bed.

  He groaned irritably as you threw your clothes on, and headed for the bathroom. "Come on, you can be a little late! I'll write you a note!"
  "You'd have to tell them that you're my parent or guardian. Ew. Absolutely not."

****

  "Breakfast, pumpkin?" Damon teased.

And there he was, flipping pancakes and pouring orange juice, stark naked

  "Please tell me you haven't gotten into borderline incest porn. Porn has seriously gone downhill," You sighed.
  "Please. Why watch any of that weird stuff if I've got plenty of our home movies here?" He reasoned.
"And you know if you drop me off at school, you have to wear clothes, right?"
  "Of course, baby," Damon chuckled, handing you a plate of pancakes as he squirted syrup onto them.
  "Uh.... you don't usually put butter on my pancakes," you noticed.
  "Oh," Damon smiled innocently. "That's not butter."
  "You, know, on second thought.... maybe I could skip first period," you decided with a grin.
  "Good call," your boyfriend nodded. "'It's not about a salary, it's all about reality.'"