Preference #5

First Kiss

TVD

Damon- You were both sitting down at a bar counter. He had one hand cupping your face and one holding your hand.
Stefan- He got excited and picked you up and twirled you around. You wrapped your arms around his neck for safety and couldn't help but kiss him once you realized you were okay. 
Elena- You saw her lying down on the couch and gave her a Spider-Man style kiss, which made her laugh a little.
Bonnie- She hugged you, and then hesitated to pull away, and ended up kissing you.
Jeremy- He had one arm wrapped around your waist. You gave him a confused look and he shushed you by placing his index finger on your lip, and kissed you.
Caroline- She pulled you in by the waist and kissed you.
Matt- You stood in front of him to block him, wrapped your arms around his torso, and kissed him.
Tyler- You were sitting down and ignoring him, so he put each hand on their arm of your chair, put his face right in front of yours, and kissed you.
Enzo- He walked up to you, spun your body around as you fell into him, and kissed you, one hand along your waist, and the other across your back.
Kai- You were standing against a wall, so he leaned against his hand and kissed you, that being the only contact he made.
Alaric- He put a hand on your shoulder, and you surprised him by kissing him on the lips.
Katherine- You were sitting down in the couch so she straddled you, hands planted on your thighs, and kissed you.
Vicki- She was excited to see you, grabbed you by the hands, and kissed you.
Mason- Out of nowhere, he just leaned in and kissed you.

TO

Klaus-  He pushed you quickly but softly against the wall, and held onto your waist with one hand and cupped your face with the other.
Elijah- He only kissed you on the cheek to be polite. You rested your hands on his chest and kissed him on the lips.
Rebekah- She wrapped her arms around your neck and admired your face for a moment before she kissed you.
Kol- He snuck up from behind you and hugged you. You turned around, your forearms wrapped around his, and kissed him.
Freya- You walked beside her with your arm across her shoulder so she swung you around to face her and kissed you, wrapping her other arm across your shoulder.
Finn- You were dancing and he dipped you and kissed you like in the movies.
Marcel- He was brooding, standing up, so you tried to stand beside him and get his attention. You cupped his face and turned it toward you, and he kissed you.
Hayley- You were sitting down and she got up to leave, and then held your face and kissed you.
Vincent- He bought you flowers as congratulations, so as you took them, you grabbed onto his forearm and pulled him in to kiss him.
Hope- She hugged you and then kissed you.