Guilt Free(Enzo)

Angst/Fluff: Reader x Enzo St. John

Imagine you're dating Enzo and he did something crazy and stupid to try and save you, and it worked, but you got mad at him because it was selfish and he could've died and gotten someone else killed, but he gets super drunk and shows up to tell you that he stands by it because he loves you.

  "I still can't believe Enzo," you sighed to your friend Tyler Lockwood.
"Look, as a guy, I'm not gonna defend some other dude, and I'm not gonna sit here and act like I know a damn thing about what happened. All I know is that my friend's hurting, and I'm sorry," Tyler sighed, hugging you.
"Thanks, Tyler," you sighed, hugging him.
  "Now let's get totally wasted."
  "That is definitely a part of my guy best friend duties I understand. I can get behind that," Tyler nodded.

****

  "Ah, man! I'm sorry," Damon Salvatore sighed. "I was really rooting for you guys. I was hoping this would actually last."

Enzo St. John frowned irritably.
"Kidding, kidding," Damon mumbled.
"Yeah," Enzo sighed, taking a swig of bourbon.
"Look, I've been through this type of thing with Elena a million times. In the end, she always forgives me, because I did those things for the right reasons. But.... I guess what you should do with (Y/N) that I never did with Elena, that would give you a better chance is admitting you should've listened to her, or telling her that you really just won't listen because you care about her too much. And then, just give her space to think," he suggested.
"Hmm," Enzo thought.

****

"Let's do something fun!" Tyler groaned. "I'm bored!"
"Okay, sure," you sighed. "What do you wanna do? I don't really care."
"Let's.... tell secrets," Tyler whispered with a laugh.
"Okay. You first," you smirked.
"Ask something!"
"Um.... how old were you when you first f**ked someone?" You asked.
"Fourteen," Tyler grinned proudly.
"Yeah.... I'll believe it," you nodded reluctantly. "You go."
"Uh.... how old were you when you first....?"
"F**ked?" You laughed.
"No," Tyler shook his head, raising an eyebrow.

You watched as he formed an 'okay' sign with his hand and put his finger through it. It took you a moment.
"Oh...." you realized. "Thirteen."
"What?! Whoa!" he exclaimed. "Early bloomer, much?!"

You were both laughing away, just as the doorbell rang.
"I'll get it," you offered with a slur, heading slowly towards the door.
"Thanks," Tyler groaned drunkenly.
"Enzo," you gasped, shaking yourself out of your head. "I thought I made it clear I don't wanna talk to you?!"
"(Y/N)?! Is there a problem?" your friend called.
"No!" you replied. "I was just telling this porn star-slash-pizza delivery guy here I don't wanna f**k him!" you shouted, about to slam the door.
"Wait, (Y/N)," your ex breathed, clearly drunk. "I just wanted to tell you why I did it. Please?"

 Please?"