My Clothes(Damon)

Dirty/Humor: Girl Reader x Damon Salvatore

Imagine Damon asking you to wear his clothes after a night together.

You were absolutely exhausted after the night you and your boyfriend had spent together. It had been the night before his birthday, and you had both gone almost all out. The two of you hadn't woken up in your shared bed until around one in the afternoon, only to remember that all of both of your clothes were ripped. You sighed to yourself, exhaustedly burying your face in your hands.
"I'm so hungry, but I have no clothes."
"Me too. Just wear my clothes," Damon Salvatore suggested with a sleepy smirk. "It'll look hot, anyways."
"Alright," you nodded,"I'll grab a shirt."
Damon looked up at you as you made your way over to his drawer. "Just a shirt?"
"Yup," you confirmed, grinning as you put his larger black v-neck shirt on over complete nothing, heading out the door to get some food for the both of you.
"Your ass is poking out," Damon called. "But I am definitely not complaining."

Just then, the doorbell rang.
"Oh, it's Stefan! That's my birthday present!" Damon remembered. "Babe, can you get it and thank him?! I would do it, but I'm too naked! I mean, you are too, but hey, it's just Stefan, it's not like I haven't scarred him for life before.
"Fair enough," you sighed, making your way towards the door.

You'd since forgotten how little you were wearing, but didn't particularly mind. You were never one to pass up messing with Stefan. You opened the door.
"SURPRISE!" about fifty people, Stefan being one of them, yelled.
"Babe! What's that?!" Damon yelled in a panic from your bedroom.
"Oh, no," Stefan realized, as just about everyone turned around in embarrassment.

A few people peeked in curiosity.
"Sorry, (Y/N), you're definitely not Damon, and you're definitely not wearing clothes!"
"Bad timing, Stefan," You sighed. "I'll go get dressed with Damon. Just.... come in, and don't trash the place just yet," you invited, turning around as everyone tried not to stare.