Dealer's Choice(Everyone)

Dirty/Humor: Vampire!Girl Reader x All Characters

Imagine every single TVD and TO main character being attracted to you at first sight.

"Who's the new girl?" Bonnie Bennett asked quietly, trying to hide her attraction to you. "And.... why can't I stop thinking about her?"
"Yeah," Caroline Forbes agreed in a low voice. "I don't know her. I'd remember seeing her around...."
"Oh, God, what is she doing to me?" Elena Gilbert groaned in frustration.
"This whole thing is super hot," Damon Salvatore agreed.
"I hate you all," Tyler Lockwood grunted.
"How can one person be so.... perfect?" Caroline gasped.
  "I know!" Bonnie agreed. "I—Wow...."

No one at the town carnival knew that you, as a vampire with impeccable hearing, could hear every single one of them. You decided not to leave their line of sight, and to see what they all had to say. You had no idea which of them you found the most attractive, or who you would be leaving with.
"Bonnie!" Enzo St. John grinned. "I had no idea. Normally, I'd encourage this fascinating development, but I'm afraid I've got dibs."
"But we don't even really know what she's into," Kai Parker worried. "But hey, I'm definitely into whatever she's into."
  "Word," Hayley Marshall practicality drooled.
"I called dibs first," Matt Donovan argued. "And I should get to ask her out; I'm the most normal one here!"
"Hey, I'm normal too! But I know how to show a girl like her a good time," Tyler pointed out arrogantly.
"And what would you know about showing a woman of sophistication, and taste such as her a good time, little wolf?" Klaus Mikaelson scoffed.
"As if you know what women expect on a first date," Elijah Mikaelson chuckled. "Looks like being the one with all the Mikaelson family charm is about to pay off."
"I don't know about that one, brother," Kol Mikaelson chipped in. "I think it may have skipped a couple generations."
"Yeah, I don't think a Mikaelson is what this girl needs," Marcel grinned.
"Enough, you three!" Rebekah Mikaelson groaned. "Clearly this one requires the delicacy of a woman's touch."
"Agreed," Freya Mikaelson smirked in your direction.
"So does anyone find our family's arguing over her even somewhat disgusting and disturbing?" Hayley asked.
"Oh, absolutely," Rebekah and Elijah both confirmed.
"All of you are acting weird and douchey. This girl obviously needs someone who would treat her like a princess, not the last cookie on a plate," Jeremy Gilbert interjected.
"Shut up, Jeremy," Elena and Damon snapped in unison.
"God, legs for days," Matt grumbled.
  "I'm looking someplace a little north of there," Tyler murmured.
"More like legs for centuries," Stefan Salvatore replied.
"I don't know if I can stand up right now...." Kai murmured.
"I should go tell her my name," Damon thought, completely mesmerized. "Wait, what's my name?" he groaned.
"Just look at those hands," Niklaus murmured. "I could just imagine the scratches down my back."
  "The things we'd do...." Elijah mused.
"I don't think I've ever seen pretty eyes like those. Just makes me want to melt," Elena sighed.
"I can't be the only one noticing those delicious curves," Kol eyed you lustfully. "I could almost imagine her sitting down...."
"I wonder what she's thinking about; what nasty things go on in that hot little head of hers," Kai thought aloud.
  "I know what's going on in mine...." Hayley mumbled.

At this point, you had decided to have a little fun, and buy yourself a giant lollipop to lick and suck on.
  "You've got to be kidding me," Freya gasped.
"Oh, my," Elijah gasped softly. "I've never wanted someone more."
"If I didn't know any better, I'd say she was teasing us all," Damon Salvatore murmured somewhat suspiciously.
"She's probably got a strong grip...." Tyler imagined.
"Dude," Matt Donovan sighed disgustedly, moving away from Tyler and towards the women, where hopefully slightly less perverted conversations were taking place.
"Matt," Rebekah greeted. "Care to have another threesome?"