Respect(Damon)

Fluff: Hybrid!(Female/Male) Reader x Damon Salvatore

Imagine being a hybrid and somewhat of an outcast in Mystic Falls, and one day Cade makes it so that someone has to do something terrible to save everyone else, and you do it since no one else will, and they all hate you because of it, but Damon recognizes your strength and good intentions.

"No," Elena Gilbert shook her head. "I won't let it happen. Absolutely not."
"I'm with Elena," Stefan Salvatore agreed.
"Guys! This is the only way here, and it's such a perfect solution! One life to save all of them! I'd say this is worth it," you reasoned. "Cade is giving us an easy way out of this!"
"Yeah, except for the fact that a child has to be sacrificed to that monster," Alaric Saltzman pointed out.
"I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty sure that's one of the biggest sacrifices ever. I mean, a child's life?!"
"Alaric. You seriously think I like the idea of handing a kid over to be sacrificed to the devil?! I don't like this any more than you do, but this is the only way!
"Not so fast, (Y/N), we can figure something else out!" Alaric argued.
"We're dealing with the devil here! If there was another way, we would've found it by now! We're running out of time!" You cried urgently. "If we don't act fast, a million people, or way more, could die, and not just the one!"
"(She's/He's/They're) right," Damon Salvatore agreed calmly. "It has to be done."

  "Are you insane?!" Elena shouted

"Think about it!" Damon shouted. "This is Arcadius. He's literally the origin of evil. He runs hell. We can't cheat him. He's different than anything else we've ever dealt with."
"We can't do that, Damon," Stefan said firmly. "We can't. I'm not killing a kid."
"That's the beauty of the plan, Stefan!" you reasoned.
"Yeah!" Damon agreed. "All we have to do is kidnap a kid, and hand him over! That's easier than anything we've ever done to save this town!"
"I agree with them," Alaric said slowly. "I hate it, but it's a guaranteed win for everyone. We can't risk everyone being dragged down to hell."
"I don't believe this," Elena scoffed at him, leaving the room.
"Look; we have the opportunity most people don't get. We can save every single person in trouble here with just one life lost. If you could, I don't know, replace the Holocaust with just one loss, would you? If you could save all but one of the people Columbus killed, would you?" You asked expectantly.
"It's not right," Caroline argued. "Just handing over a kid's life like that."
"It's not. But it's the best option we have. It's horrible, but it's just what has to be done at this point, because we've exhausted all of our other options. But go ahead," you scoffed. "Make me the big, bad hybrid. I'll gladly be the big, bad hybrid if it means I do what needs to be done to save everyone."

You stormed out of the Salvatores' house, no longer willing to listen. You stopped when you felt a hand on your shoulder.
  "(Y/N)," Alaric said, Damon Salvatore beside him.
  "What?" You asked impatiently.
  "We all agree on one thing; if Cade doesn't get that kid, he'll kill everyone in Mystic Falls, maybe more. We know he's got the will and the means everyone's in trouble. People have undetectable and unremovable poison switches inside of them; that kid was already dead before he snuck out of hell. We have to do this," Alaric explained.
  "I'm with you," you nodded. "What do we need to do?"