Chapter 1

Shailene POV:

I stand on the in front of the mirror at the "Dress and Style" boutique. Alexandra chose a couple of wedding dresses for me to try on and look at. Zoe is also helping me out with choosing.

Theo proposed to me a month ago at the beach. I've been planning and shopping for this past month. He's been working as hard.

"How about this one, Zoe?" I ask her looking in the mirror. It's a strapless gown with flowers and gewls on the top.

Zoe scrunched her lips together and tilts her head. She doesn't look to happy with it.

"Not really Sheo style," she says. I nod.

"Would you like for me to look at some other dresses in the back?" Alex says.

"That would be great, thanks." I say turning my head over my shoulder to look at her. Zoe gets a call so she starts towards the door and mouths: I'll be back in a sec. I nod.

I look into the mirror and play with my dress a little bit. My stomach twists as I think about the moment I kiss Theo, it'll be us forever. I'm exited for that moment, but also nervous. I need to find the perfect dress that he would like, and that I would like.

Alex walks into the room pushing a rack with white dresses hooked on it. I smile.

"These are the best ones I could find." She says. She grabs the first one and hands it to me. "Go change, and don't forget that there's matching shoes with that.

"Oh ok," I say.

I get changed into the dress and walk back into the room. Zoe is standing beside Alex. When they see me their bottom lips drop.

It's a plain strapless white dress, but it has a bit of glam on the side of my hips. I feel comfortable in it and the shoes fit perfectly.

I smile. "This is the one." I say. Zoe nods.

----------

Zoe holds ten bags in one hand and eight bags in the other. I look up flower shops and wedding planners on my phone. Zoe struggles with the bags.

"Shay, help me please." She says. I ignore her. "Shay? Shay? SHAY!" I look up from my phone. She sticks up the bags. "A little hell please?"

"Sorry Zoe. I need to look this up." I say. She rolls her eyes.

"Can we at least stop and sit down for a moment?" She asks.

"Sure, it's good for the both of us." I say.

We find the nearest bench and sit down. Zoe drops all of the bags she was holding and relaxes. I cross my left leg over my right and continue to search. I find a flower shop right around the corner.

They say it's the best in Paris.

"Tell me again, why did you guys chose Paris for your wedding?" Zoe asks me.

"Because under the Eiffel Tower is where we had our first kiss. And that was five years ago. I thought we could re-live the moment if we got married under there." I reply. I thought I would never say that sentence in my life. But I just did. And I meant it.

----------

Theo POV:

Ansel and I sit in Jordan's office arranging the wedding and the decorations.

"I think we could squeeze in on April 16th." Jordan says. "I know that we have a wedding before that, but I promise we'll have the place cleaned up and ready to go for your wedding Mr. James."

"Thank you sir," I say. "Can we have the wedding at around three in the afternoon?".

"Theo we have to ask Shailene first, you know how she is."