Chapter 21

Shailene POV:

When Theo got back from work, he picked up Nathan. Hannah is three and is a big blabber mouth. We eat burgers and fries Zoe brought over yesterday.

"Today mommy and I went to the park and saw duckies and we fed them and I named one of them Abby and another one Kasey and another one-" Hannah says eating her hamburger.

"Oh my god Hannah! Shush!" Nathan says. Hannah blows a raspberry in his face.

He wipes his face. "You do realize you're eating a dead cow, right?" He says to her. Hannah spits the meat onto her plate and strokes it.

"I'm so sorry little cow." She says with tears in her eyes.

"Nathan did you have to do that?" Theo asks him.

"It's nothing but the truth." Nathan replies. I roll my eyes.

"Anyways... how was everyone's day?" I ask. Theo sighs.

"The stupid supplies haven't shipped in. The ride is cancelled. If we don't think of a new one, all of the engineers will be fired." Theo says.

"You can't be serious." I say. He nods sighing again.

"I can't wait to go to kindergarten!" Hannah says. Her first day of school is tomorrow. She wouldn't shut up about it.

"Yup. Keep stroking that dead cow." Theo says laughing. We all laugh together.

---------

Super short update.

OMG thank you for 1.5K reads!!! It means so much to me!!!!!!!!!!

Who's you favourite?

Kendra or Jenny?

Comment it!

Until then,

Keep smiling,

taralovesstories ❤️