Chapter 12

Shailene POV:

At three thirty, as usual, Theo comes walks into the house. He doesn't say a word and neither do I. I think I overreacted. I feel bad, so I decide to end this fight. I run over to the door and jump into his arms. I kiss him.

He kisses back. It's long and passionate. He pulls back. "I thought you were mad at me." He says.

"Who cares?" I say. I kiss him again.

"I'm just going to go take a shower, I'll be right back." He says.

"How about I come with you?" I say. He smiles he picks me up and I wrap my legs around him. He carries me up the stairs.

----------

Theo and I sit in Nathan's room playing with him. I hold his hands up as he pretends to walk. Theo takes out his video camera and starts filming.

"Wave to the camera Nathan!" I say. He giggles. He's grown his two bottom teeth and has a bit of blonde hair growing. He has a baby blue wonzy on and looks sleepy but he really isn't.

While I hold his hands, I feel him stable himself. I slowly let go of him. I see Nathan walk by himself.

"His first steps!" I say.

"It's a good thing that I kept the camera on!" He says. I kiss him. He kisses back.

"Give me the camera, ill film." I say. He hands it to me. I film Theo and Nathan. Theo walks to the other side of the room.

"Come one bud," he says. "Walk to daddy." Nathan looks at me.

"Come on sweetie, do it." I say. He giggles and starts walking towards Theo. When he gets there, Theo picks him up and spins him around.

"Good job!" I say clapping. I hand Theo the camera for his turn to film. I sink down to Nathan's level. Nathan yawns. Then he starts to cry.

"Turn the camera off hon," I say. "He's tired." Theo turns off the camera and I out Nathan in his crib. He closes his eyes and drifts asleep. We walk out of his room and close the door behind us.

-----------

Sorry for the incredibly short chapter.

The next one will be longer, I promise.

Stay tuned till then!

Keep smiling,

taralovesstories ❤️