Chapter 31

Theo POV:

I get back from work early today. The kids are still at school and I hear Nathan has a girlfriend.

I walk into the house and into the kitchen. There I see Shailene cleaning the dishes from last night.

I'm going to scare her. I sneak up behind her and taser her. She screams and jumps. She turns around.

"Hey!" She says rubbing her thighs. I laugh and she laughs with me. She leans against the counter and I wrap my arms around her waist.

She snakes her arms around my neck and we kiss. Sparks fly everywhere. I pick her up and sit her down on the counter top.

She pulls back. "So how was work?" She asks.

"The supplies have shipped in. Now all we need to do is build it. It'll be done in a couple of months. And I won't get fired, because Damian figured out it was his fault." I say. Damian is my boss, he's very weak minded.

"That's amazing!" She says. "And you know what else is amazing? I'm pregnant."

I'm speechless. "But Shay we haven't-" I say.

"Gosh Theo. Can't you take a joke?" She says smiling. I let out a sigh of relief. I kiss her again and she kisses back.

I pull back. "Wanna go for a swim?" I ask. She nods.

-------

Shailene POV:

Theo and I are in the water. "Wanna race?" I ask.

"First one to the shore wins." He says.

"You're on." I grin. We speed down to the shore. When we get shallow enough that we can't swim, I get up and run.

Theo runs after me. He wraps his arm around my stomach from behind and picks me up. I scream and try to wiggle free.

He keeps me in his arms and I figure out that it's useless to even try. I let him carry me and drop me onto the sand. He lays down and I jump on top of him.

I kiss him, and he kisses back. We notice some rain pouring down on us. Babur we don't care, and I don't think we should.

He strokes his fingers through my long blonde hair. My hands rest on his chest. We continue to kiss until the rain gets serious. Thunder crashes.

I pull back. "We should go inside." I say. He nods. He grabs a towel and wraps me in it. He picks me up bridal style and peck him on the lips.

We go inside and I take a shower. He takes a shower after me. When we both are done, it's four o'clock and the kids should be coming back on the bus by now.

We lay in our bed and watch a movie. We sit/lay down. My head rests on his shoulder and he wraps his arm around me. We continue to watch the movie.

"Have you ever thought of having another one?" I ask. He looks at me.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"Another kid."

"Um... Why are you asking?"

"Oh I don't know." I say. My finger goes up and down his chest. He grins. I grin back.

"Come here." He says. I lay on top of him and he takes my shirt off. I unbutton his shirt. I kiss him and he kisses back.

He gently takes my bra off. We roll and he's on top of me. We continue to kiss when we hear the front door open. "Mom! Dad! We're home!" Nathan calls. We break apart.

I reach for my bra and take it. "Coming kids!" Theo yells.

"What are you guys doing?" Julie asks. I hear them slowly walking upstairs.

"Crap. Go faster!" I whisper. He nods and I get my shirt on. He has the last button of his shirt to do.

The kids burst through to door. Nathan looks at the messed up bed and my shirt that's on backwards.

"We were just watching a move." I say.

"Oh... Alright!" Hannah and Julie say. "I need to go do my homework!" Hannah says. They both leave.

Nathan gives us a look. "Just a movie." I say. He raises an eyebrow and walks out. We both let out a sigh of relief and walk downstairs.

-------

"Goodnight sweetheart." I say kissing Julie's forehead. She smiles and hugs me.

"I love you mommy." She says. I giggle.

"I love you more." I say. She smiles and lays down. I turn off her night light and walk out. Hannah has been having some bad dreams so Nathan offered that she sleeps in his bed tonight.

I walk into our bedroom and close the door. I jump back on top of Theo. "Now where we're we?" I ask grinning. He smiles and takes my shirt off.

------

I wake up beside Theo. I grab my clothes and tip toe to the bathroom. I take a shower and go downstairs to pack Hannah and Julie's lunches.

I hear loud footsteps come downstairs. It's Theo. "Good morning sweet pea." He says kissing my cheek.

"Good morning honey comb." I say hissing his cheek. I get back to work.

"I don't think you were the only one that woke up without clothes." He says puring himself some coffee into his mug.

"I'm taking the pregnancy test today. I really hope it doesn't happen again." I say. He nods.

"But if it happens, this time it should be a boy." Theo takes a sip of his coffee. I nod.

"I think that we should stick with four and four only." I say.

"No question about it." He takes out his newspaper and sits down at the dinner table. "I can't wait to see the look on Julie's face when she figures out how a baby is made."

"Shut up." I say smiling. I hear three pairs of footsteps speeding down the stairs.

"FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The kids yell sitting down. I take leftover pancakes from yesterday's breakfast. I warm them up and give it to the kids.

I take out some homemade orange juice that Theo's dad sent us. I sit down at the table and we all eat.

--------

Yes, it's positive. I shriek. I run out of the bathroom and reach for the phone to call Theo. He answers. "Hello?"

"BABY NUMBER FOUR!!!" I yell.

"IM COMING HOME RIGHT NOW!" He yells.

The minutes later Theo bursts through the door. I jump into his arms and he lifts me up. He twirls me around and puts me back down. "You've never been this exited for one of them." He says.

"Well I just know this will be our last one so I want to make the best of it." I say. He smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Let's go to the store and then to the doctors office." He says. I nod. I dress up in some comfortable clothes and we drive to the grocery store.

-------

A/N

Ya like?

I was so tired of having super short chapters and updating rarely.

So I made this long chapter and an amazing thing happen to make up for that!

Can you guys please give me baby names?

It would be very well appreciated.