Chapter 3

Theo POV:

Shailene and I drive under the Eiffel Tower to meet Amber and start planning. The wedding is in four days and we're very exited for it.

We park our car right under the Eiffel Tower and get out of it. We see Amber standing there looking at her watch.

"You're late." She says. She has short blonde hair and a white dress and sparkly high-heels.

"Actually, we're early." Shailene says.

"Whatever. Let's start planning." Amber says. I roll my eyes and listen to what Amber has to say.

-------

~~THE DAY OF THE WEDDING~~

Shailene POV:

Zoe applies the last touches to my wedding dress. She curls my hair, applies makeup, paints my nails, and sprits on some perfume. I look in the mirror at myself and wonder if this is what Theo would like.

~short flashback from last night~

"I love you because you're yourself." Theo says.

"Will you always?" I ask.

"Of course."

~back to reality~

"Shailene!" Zoe yells.

"What?" I say.

"You zoned out, what were you thinking about?"

"Nothing."

She rolls her eyes and gets herself ready. Maggie walks into the room. She's one of the bridesmaids.

"Zoe, are you ready yet? We have to be in there in five minutes!" Maggie says. She looks over at me and smiles. "You look beautiful Shay. You really do." I smile at her. I look back into the mirror.

"Do I?" I mumble. I brush off my dress a little bit. I walk over to the coffee table and grab my flower bookay. I hold in both hands.

"Good luck Shay, we'll be out there. We'll see you when you're ready." Zoe says. She walks out with Maggie. Then Amber runs into the room.

"Flower girls, in this room!" She yells. She looks at me.

"That's the prettiest dress I've seen in years! Good luck out there Shailene." Amber says.

"Thank you Amber, for everything you've done to make this wedding successful. Thank you." I say. She nods and walks out of the room.

The two flower girls hug me. They hold up their flower baskets and we slowly walk out of the room.

--------

Theo POV:

Ansel adjusts my tux and does the finishing touches. "Dude, this is your last three minutes of freedom," Ansel says. He gives me a drink. "Use it wisely."

I hand the drink back to him.

"Shailene will be freedom." I say. He frowns.

"Come on man! This is the last time we get to relax, who knows what's going to be in your future after today!".

"Ansel, seriously. It's not good to drink before your wedding. Now put those drinks away or I will."

"Fine." He groans. He puts the drinks down. I'll get the boys and we'll be in the marriage room. Good luck." He starts to walk out.

"The marriage room? Seriously?" I say.

"Whatever." He yells from down the hall. I laugh. I look back into the mirror. The day has finally come for me and Shailene. I hope nothing goes wrong. And I bet it won't, we've been planning for a while.

Amber walks I to the room. "Our groom needs to be in the marriage room immediately." She yells poking her head in my room. "Go!" I run out of the room.

"Why does everyone call it the marrying room?" I ask myself.

--------

Shailene POV:

The flower girls and I stand in front of the big wooden doors. Two men slowly open them, revealing my friends and family, the pope, my bridesmaids, the best men, and Theo. I walk down the isle looking at Theo the whole time. He smiles at me. I smile back. The flower girls drop pedal to my feet. Then at last, I'm at the end of the isle. I stand across from Theo.

We join hands and look at the pope.

"Shall we begin?" He asks. We nod. "We are all gathered here today, to celebrate the marriage of Shailene Woodley, and Theo James. Before we start, are there any objections?" The room is silent. I let out a small sigh of relief and so does Theo. "Alright then. We shall begin. Shailene Woodley, do you take Theo James to be your wonderful wedded husband?"

"I do." I reply.

"And Theo James, do you take Shailene Woodley to be your lovely wedded wife?"

"I do." He replies.

"And Shailene, would you be there for him in times of need?"

"Yes."

"And Theo, would you be there for her in times of need?"

"Yes."

"Bring the rings please!" The pope yells. Ansel opens the box with two wedding rings inside of it. Theo grabs mine and I grab his. He slides my ring onto my finger and I do the same on him. Ansel winks at me and walks away.

"You may kiss the bride!" The pope yells.

Theo and I kiss. It's long. Everyone around us cheers, and some cry of happiness. Camera flashes flood the room. We pull back from the kiss. I smile at him.

"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife!" Even more cheers. Theo and I link hands and run down the isle to get out of the church. The crowd follows us. A group of women follow me and I stop. I turn away from them and throw the bookay. Someone catches it, but I don't know who. I link my hand back with Theo's and we hop into the limo that drives us to our hotel room so we can pack up and go back to California where we share an apartment.

"Did we really just do that?" Theo asks me.

"Yeah. We did." I reply. We smile at each other. I kiss him for a couple of seconds. Then we turn back and wave to the crowd that's still at the church.

"Congrats bro!" Ansel says. He's the limo driver.

"Ansel?! You're the limo driver?" Theo asks. He nods. "Would you mind if we-"

"Not at all!"

He kisses me. We continue to kiss.

"I love you mister James." I say.

"I love you me miss James." He says. We kiss again.