Chapter 32

Hannah POV:

Nathan is out with Jenny and mom and dad are going shopping for the new baby. So that means I have to take care of Julie, yay.

I close the door when my parents leave and turn to Julie. I point to upstairs. "Go to your room and play barbies or whatever. Just don't bother me. Okay?" I say.

She nods she runs upstairs. I take some smartfood popcorn from the snack cupboard and turn the tv on. I'm watching the voice.

"Hannahhhhhhhhh!" Julie yells from upstairs. With Julie in this house, there is no deep couch sitting. You've gotta sit at the edge of your seat waiting for the time that you have to come up. I suddenly feel very bad for my parents.

I run upstairs to Julie's room. She's playing with her American Girl doll.

"Gracie and I want a snack." She says. I groan. I take her hand and take her downstairs with her doll Gracie.

I sit her down on a stool on the island and give her some cut up apples mom put there just I case Julie or I got hungry.

The phone rings, I hop over and pick it up. "Hello?" I say.

"Hi. Is Shailene here?" A woman says. It's Julie's friend's mom, her best friends mom. Her best friends name is Abby.

"Oh... Sorry but no... My mom isn't here. But Abby could come over." I say.

"Oh alright then. She'll be there in ten minutes. Call your mom to let her know." She hangs up. I text my mom and she replies saying :Okay!

A couple of minutes later, Abby knocks on the door. I open the door and let her in. I close the door and lock it. They run upstairs and play.

Marcy, my best friend, knocks on the door. I groan. I unlock the door and open it to let her in.

"Hey hey hey!" She says. We do our handshake. We sit on the couch and start doing each other's hair.

"So... How's Dylan?" She asks.

"Oh my goodness you CANNOT tell my mother about him or else she'll be like 'Oh my beautiful daughter has a boyfriend!'. I really can't put up with that." I say. She laughs.

Julie and Abby come running down the stairs. They open the front door and yell,"Catch us if you can!"

They giggle and run outside. "Julie!" I yell. We run after them.

------

Hopefully I'll be able to update more.

Sorry I've got writer's block...

HELP MEH!!