Chapter 15

Theo POV:

Shailene is still asleep. I decide to surprise her with a great breakfast. I make her some scrambles eggs and put strawberries on the side of the plate. Put a flower in a vase, make her some homemade apple juice, and give her some butter on toast.

After five minutes, I hear her walk down the stairs. Her hairs is messy and her stomach looks like a big bump. She carries Nathan in her hands who has his thumb in his mouth.

"I guess you know who slept well and who didn't." She says. I laugh. She puts Nathan down on the couch and turns on spongebob for him to watch. She sits down and starts to eat. "Thank you." She says. I kiss the top of her forehead.

I grab a gogo squeeze for Nathan and sit down on the couch with him. "I don't get this." I say. "How can spongebob and Patrick drown at the beach if they're already under water?"

"I don't know daddy." He says. "It's a cartoon. Nobody knows."

I put my arm around him. "I think we should go for an ultra sound today." Shailene says.

"Good idea. You're fat enough for it." I say. Shailene walks over and hits me playfully. Nathan laughs. She sits on the other side of his and we all cuddle together.

"This makes no sense." She says.

"Join the club." I say.

-----------

Shailene POV:

Jones spreads the cold jelly across my stomach. Nathan sits in Theo's lap while Theo holds my hand. Jones points to the screen.

"See that," he says. "That's a happy little girl."

I smile. "It's a girl?" I ask.

He nods. "A wonderful healthy baby girl."

Theo smiles. Jones points to the screen. "That's going to be your little sister." He says. Nathan smiles.

"I want to name her Hannah." He says. We laugh because that's the name we thought of before Nathan was born.

"Whatever you want bud." I say. Jones turns the screen off and looks at me.

"Your baby is due in a month. I suggest you have everything ready for her. Did you guys have the talk with the little one?" Jones says.

"What talk?" Theo asks. "He's not even close to puberty."

"No. The talk. Before he gets a sister. You need to explain to him that you guys will be paying a lot of attention to the new baby and he might feel abandoned."

"He'll be fine." I say. Jones nods.

"You know your child better than I do." He says.

"I'll see you in a month." He says. He walks out of the room. We get up and drive home.

-----------

Sorry for the short chapter

I didn't really know how to continue it so.....

Next chapter will be up in like ten minutes

Bye!