Chapter 4

Theo POV:

Shailene is in the bathroom getting changed. I begin start to pack my stuff so that we can catch our flight which is in six hours. Shailene walks out of the bathroom in a robe.

"Go take a shower, Theo. Thank come back and continue to pack.

"Got it." I go to the bathroom and get changed. When I take my shirt off, I look in the mirror at my tattoos. I'm not proud of them, I got them when I was a teenager.

I take a shower, dry off, then go back to pack with Shailene.

"Did you book a flight back to Florida yet?" Shailene asks me while folding a shirt. I nod.

"We'll be on the plane at five am. So in six hours we need to catch the plane." I say putting the shirt she folded into my suitcase.

"Great. Hopefully our plane doesn't crash until we get there."

"That's not going to happen."

"I know, I was just trying to get you scared." She says in a little baby voice. I roll my eyes. She laughs. We continue to fold shirts.

"I can't wait to get home and spend time together." She says.

"Me neither, but we won't be spending much time in the apartment."I say. She stops folding and looks at me.

"What do you mean?" She asks disappointed. I walk over to her and put my hands on her hips.

"Because the James family, is MOVING INTO A NEW HOUSE!" I say. Shailene screams with her hands on her mouth. She jumps into my arms.

"Thank you Theo! Thank you! I love you more than anything in the world!" She let's go of me. "But packing. That'll be really hard. We just got married and all we have to do at home is pack."

"I secretly called the movers to pack everything up and take it to the new house. So from the cab, to the new house, and Ansel gave us his friends old car. Don't worry, it's not old and disgusting."

"I can't wait to get home!" She yells. She kisses me. We part away for a moment, then we kiss again. A lot more passional this time. Then she lays down on the bed with our lips still touching. She strokes my hair and I put my hand on her hips.

-------

Shailene POV:

I wake up with a shirtless Theo beside me. I smile and look at the clock. Three am. I jump up.

"THEO JAMES WAKE UP THIS INSTANT WE NEED TO GET PACKING WE HAVE A FLIGHT IN THREE HOURS!" I yell. I get out of bed and realize that I'm bare. I have no clothes on except for his shirt.

Crap. I think to myself. I throw his shirt off and get dressed really quickly. When I get out of the bathroom, I see Theo with all of the bags and suitcases at the front door of our room.

"How did you-"

"Take a shower quickly so that I can take one after you. Don't ask questions until we get in the plane."

I nod and follow his orders. I take a shower and get dressed. I brush my theeth and my hair and wait for Theo.

I think about why I woke up like that. I think back a couple of hours when we were packing. Kissing than laying in bed than- now I get it. I'll try not to talk about it with him.

He walks out of the bathroom ready.

"Quick, let's go. I'll take the bags down, you check out of the hotel and hail a cab. Do it as fast as you can!" He yells starting to pick up the bags. I nod and run. I get into the elevator. An old grandma is in there.