Chapter 2 : My New Home

Bella's P.O.V

The flight from Phoenix to Seattle was 7 hours long. I got off the plane at Seattle and checked in my bags again for the Port Angeles flight. Another 3 more hours on a plane. I got on the plane and pretended to sleep. By the time I reached Los Angeles was around 7 o'clock in the morning.

After grabbing my bags I went to the exits. I saw a silver Porsche at the entrance with a guy holding a sheet of paper with my name written on it. I slowly approached the man. I stare at him curiously while trying to avoid as much sun as possible which isn't hard since it's like cloudy outside just with a little sunshine.

"Are you Miss Isabella?" The man asked.

"I am. Who are you may I ask?" I put down my bags and look at the man. He looked at me with awe and admiration. I shook my head slightly before adding a chuckle. Humans. And to say that I was one not long ago. I've been getting stares since the moment I step foot in the Phoenix airport.

"Miss Charlene told me to watch the car and wait until you arrive. I just got here not long ago. Have a good day, miss." With that he walked away. I picked up my bags and put them in the back seat. I hopped into the driver side to find the key stuck in the ignition. I turned it and the sleek car roared to live. To be honest I like it. Even though it's not my dream car, a sleek BMW sports car.

I took out the address Charlene gave me and followed it. It didn't take long for me to reach the house. It was a big and beautiful house in the middle of the woods but there's a driveway. I saw a small building next to next probably the garage. I was awed by the house. I drove my Porsche into the garage and got out. I grabbed my bags and went into the house. The inside was more beautiful than the outside. The house was fully furnished, it is three storeys with eight bedrooms and 7 and a half bathrooms.

The living room is huge and modern. There is also a game room and a cinema. I took the first room at the first floor since I'm just going to live here alone. No need to go all the way on the third floor. My room is also big and beautiful. The walls were painted a dark shade of purple, not too dark and not too light. There is a huge and stocked closet. I unpacked quickly and went to the living room. I sat on the couch bored out of my mind. It was only 3:45 and I've got nothing to do so I decided to pack for school. 

(¯'•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•'¯)

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx