Chapter 17: Leaving Part 2

Recap

 Ever since I gone through my transformation I’d became much thirstier than before. I have to hunt at least twice a week just to ease the burn in my throat. We finished after 2 hours and ran back to the house. We took out bags and putted them in Emmett’s Jeep. I locked the doors and got into the jeep. We sped to the airport and got there in just 30 minutes.

Emmett parked the jeep in the parking lot and we took out our bags. We walked in the airport and everyone stopped and stared at us. We just kept on walking and finally found the check in section. We checked in our bags and went to the waiting area to wait for the boarding time that is in 10 minutes. I took out my book that I took along with me

 Story

 Emmett also took out his game boy just in case he gets bored. I rad my book and felt someone’s stares on me. It was getting uncomfortable but I tried my best to ignored it. They announced that our flight was ready for boarding so we kept our things and went to the security check in.

I passed it successfully but as for Emmett he had to bring something sharp and metal with him. The security guards made us stay back for awhile and asked if Emmett can hand them his pocket knife. Emmett as stubborn as he is kept on refusing until I decided to pull him aside.

 “Do you mind let us talk in private for a moment? I need to speak some senses out of him.” I dazzled and asked one of the security guards and he agreed. I pulled Emmett away to somewhere far enough for the humans to not hear our conversation.

 “Emmett can’t you just give him the pocket knife? We’re going to miss our flight if we don’t go now.” He shook his head no. I felt my anger boiling inside of me and I felt my eyes just changed from gold to red ( One of my gifts I ‘absorbed’ when I was traveling inChicago). Emmett looked scared and he was deciding whether to run away or not.

 “You know what happens when I get mad and don’t you think of running away it won’t work since I’m a lot faster and stronger than you. Now go back and be a good boy and hand them your pocket knife. I promise I’ll buy you a new one when we get back.” He nodded his head and we made our way back to the security guards.

 Emmett handed his knife to them and we’re boarding our plane. I sat next to Emmett with him in the middle since there was another man sitting with us. I was sitting next to a window and we took off not long after. I took out my Ipod that I also brought along. I plucked in the headphones and switched on my favorite song.

 I took out my book and read it for 4 hours. I closed my book because it was already night time. I kept my book in my bag and asked the stewardess for a blanket. She came back with a blanket in her hands and handed them to me. I thanked her and cover the blanket around my body and turned to see Emmett still playing with his game boy. I smacked him in the arm and he turned to look at me.

 “ Will you at least pretend to be a human? You know they’ll suspect us if you don’t pretend to sleep. I know you hate doing this but I also hate it as much as you do. Please just act for the next 3 hours. Then we’ll be heading to find the Natrix.” I whispered to him and he nodded his head.

 I closed my eyes and focused on the noises in the plane. There were snoring, talking and growling. Wait! What growling? I opened my eyes and saw that Emmett was growling beside me because a stewardess was bothering him. I laughed at him but in the end I just got a glare from Emmett.

 “ Do you mind leaving my brother alone. If you get him mad I can’t guarantee you that he won’t snap.” I told her and she gave me a dirty look but eventually she left us alone.

 “ You should thank me for helping you just now but never mind. We still an hour and a half left so let just get this over with.” I said to him and closed my eyes. Time passed soon and we were now landing inSouth Africa. Carlisle said that there were shape shifters in only three places that is Forks,South Africaand somewhere inEgypt. The plane landed about 10 minutes later and we took our things and got out.

 We walked over to the pick ups to collect our bags. Thank goodness our bag came out when we arrived at the pick ups.Alicetold me that she hired someone to drive us around Africa and to the place we’re going but since we only got one day we decided to skip the exploringAfrica. I found the driver waiting outside the entrance and he helped us with our bags. We got in and told the driver to drive us to the hotel.

  Alicehelped us booked a 5 stars hotel near a forest and the airport so we don’t need to worry. I walked up to the counter with Emmett tagging along behind me. Emmett and the driver were carrying all our bags in and the bell boys helped them. We got at least 3 bags per person and Alice made me bring two extra bags just to put all my make up supplies in. I checked us in at the counter and got our room cards.

 Emmett and I will be sharing one room but we need two room cards. We got in the elevator and I pushed the button that says the seventh floor. The elevator stopped and we got out. Our room number is 139 so we went looking for our room. We found it and the bell boys carried all our bags and putted them inside. I thanked them and closed the door. The hotel room has a 32’ TV, a laptop, free wifi access, a small fridge and a bed. The room is decorated in a modern design, it is light blue and there were pictures of the forest hung all over the room. Emmett went over and switched on the tv.

(¯´•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•´¯) 

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx