Chapter 56: The War

Bella's P.O.V.

One week later….

We were all standing in the clearing at Forks. Memories flooded into my mind as I looked around the area. Everyone was standing at the place arranged by me. Carlisle, Emmett, Alice, Jasper, Edward, me, mom, Zafrina, Benjamin, Jane, Alec, Santiago, Cameron, Riana, Jeronica and Renata all stood at the last row. In front of us were Gerald, Eleazar, Esme, Rosalie, Shawn, Derek, Brad, Stephie, Jade, Garrett, Amun, Kebi, Jason, Charlene, Stefan and Valdimir.

The third row consist Jenny, Stacy, Sarah, Ivy, Cassandra, Kelly, Felicia, Tracy, Leonard, Violet, Sienna, Athena, Bradley, Zackary, Molly, Tia and Kachiri. At second row we have Dementri, Chelsea, Kate, Maggie, Felix, Anna, Timothy, Carmen and Senna. Last but not least the first row we have Aro, Marcus, Cauis, Alex, Stephen and Irina. The Volturi’s guards surround us all make a some sort of barrier around us.

The first is the one that’s going to talk peace but if it doesn’t work then it’s up to the others to help. The last row and the fourth row consists all the powerful ones and the strongest ones. The third row helps to make sure that everything’s alright or to receive news from the first row. Second row is to protect the leaders in front.

So we all stood accordingly as planned and waited for war to come. We walked for like 10 minutes when suddenly we were hit by a huge wave of wet dog stench.  I held onto Edward’s hand knowing what’s going to happen soon. It was day time so all of us vampires were sparkling under the sunlight. I quickly sent a message to everyone telling them the plans.

‘Okay so it’s going to start soon but I want everyone to know that at the end we’re going to win. So here’s the plan. The Volturi, you all are going to take care of the werewolves while the others, we’ll take care of that traitor and her army. Get it. ‘I said in the message. I saw everyone nodding their heads slightly in agreement. I smiled and let go of Edward’s hand.

“Tanya seem like you’ve been naughty recently. Who are your friends?” Aro asked.  He stepped towards Tanya but stepped back when all the wolves growled.

“Why I never knew such a small newborn can gather such a big army of vampires? Tell me Bella how you do it?” Tanya asked with a smirk on her face. At that moment I was going to rip that smirk out of her face but Edward restrained me. Maybe I had let go of my shield. I pulled up both of my physical and mental shield just in case something happens.

“It’s not hard Tanya if you have people’s trust. Unlike you, have to change all those innocent people. Taking them away from their lives, their family and most importantly their humanity.  You took away their mortality. Shame on you.” I said. All the newborns looked at each other and one of them stepped in front.

“She’s right. You took our lives away from us and now we’re what helping you and getting ourselves killed. “He said.  I tapped on Eleazar’s shoulder and he turned around.

“Do they have any powers?” I asked him. He looked back at the army for a while then back at me.

“I didn’t notice this before but apparently they have a powerful newborn there. She has a physical shield like yours. She can also shape shift. The others are only like strength, control and change appearances.” He said and turned back in front.

“You all still have a choice. You can either join us or stay with Tanya.” Aro said to the newborns. They looked at each other and one by one they crossed the clearing and joined us. Only about 20 of the newborns stayed with Tanya whereas the other 180 came to our side.  The powerful one came to our side and Jasper arranged their positions.

“For your own good Tanya I suggest you to drop it and leave us alone. Depending on your army you have no chance against us.” I said to her. I know that she won’t just drop it not when I’m having all the glory. She got into her crouch and growled at me. We did the same and that means it’s starting soon.

“Never in my life I’ll lose to you Isabella Marie Swan.” She snarled and charged at us. With no second thoughts we charged at her too. All the Volturi ran towards the werewolves leaving us with Tanya and her army. I saw Carlisle ripped one of the newborn’s head off and threw it aside.

“Someone started a fire.  Now” I shouted. Irina immediately ran to find some woods in the forest.

“BELLA WATCH OUT!!!!” Edward shouted at me. I turned around and was too late because I was attack to the ground.  He had me in a headlock so I didn’t struggle a lot. Edward immediately snapped the newborn he was fighting with and ran towards me. He ripped the newborn off me but the newborn didn’t let go of my neck. Edward let him down knowing if he had pulled the newborn off me it can kill me easily.

“Worst choice in your life.  Mister.” I said to him. Both him and Edward looked at me confused until I used Kate’s power. I shocked the newborn and he immediately dropped to the group twitching in pain. I ran to Edward and hugged him.

“Thank you. I love you so much.” I said to him and kissed him on the cheeks. Edward picked up the newborn on the ground and snapped his neck easily. I ran off to help the others to clear up Tanya’s mess. It didn’t take a long time to kill Tanya and her army. Each of us carried the werewolves’ and the army’s limb and threw them into the fire we created. Victory! I thought to myself.

“We won.” I said loudly. Everyone jumped up, hugged each other and smiled real big because the war is over. We will soon have happiness and a peaceful life. Maybe......

THE END!!!!!!

(¯´•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•´¯)

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx