Chapter 52: Uh Oh A New Secret Revealed

Bella's P.O.V.

I woke up and found myself in the living room. Everyone was like staring at me. I sat up slowly with Edward’s help.

“What’s going on? Why is everyone staring at me?” I asked them.

“Don’t you remember anything at all Bella?” Jasper asked me. I tried thinking what happened but came up with nothing.

“No not at all. So what happened?” I asked them again. Edward held out his hands to me and I took it. He helped me up so I was standing on my feet. I felt so weak that I can’t even move.

“You were deep in thought last night so Gerald thought it would help by shocking you. Apparently it didn’t but instead he hurt you. You can’t stop bleeding and I carried you up to Carlisle’s study. We tried everything to help but nothing was working.Then suddenly this lady came out of no where. She told us something then you brought Zac back to life. He healed you and you fell asleep not long after.” Emmett told me. He pointed to Zac and the fairy like lady in my message. I walked over to them with Edward holding my arm.

“Thank you so much Zac. I wouldn’t be here without you.” I said and hugged him. He smiled and hugged back. I pulled back and turned to the lady.

“It’s nice to meet you again. Until now I still don’t know your new.” I said to her.

“You can call me Catherine, young one. I’m the queen of fairies. I’ve heard that you’re a powerful one and things been happening in your life so I came to help. I was always in the dark watching you and your family secretly.” She said.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Your Highness. I really appreciate your help, they were really helpful. Can I ask something from you, my lady?” I said as I knelt down on the floor. Edward helped me to slowly kneel down and bowed to her. Queen Catherine held my hands and helped me up.

“Sure anything for you my dear.” She said.

“Can the fairies join us in the war? We’re short on 50 people.” I asked her.

“You can count us in, young one.” She said. I smiled and thank her.

“No it can’t be. It’s not true.” Edward suddenly said.

“What’s not true, Edward?” I asked him.

“I read her thoughts. She’s been thinking about her daughter when she was talking to you. I thought that she thought that you’re like her daughter until just now. She said in her thoughts and I quote, ‘My Bella’s all grown up. Her father will be so proud of her.’.” he said. I looked at him and the queen disbelieve.

“No it can’t be my parents were dead. They can’t be alive. You can’t be my mother, she’s dead already.” I said in a whisper tone loud enough for everyone to hear. Alice ran to my side quickly and starting saying some soothing words to me while rubbing my back. I just kept on repeated that sentence over and over again.

“Can we talk about this later when Bella’s alright first? She’s been through a lot lately. Just let her calm down a bit.” Alice said.

“Why don’t everyone go hunt for awhile so you don’t lose control? But please don’t hunt here maybe somewhere further. We can borrow our cars to whoever who that wants to drive.”Carlisle said. Everyone left including Queen Catherine.

“Bella please look at me. Calm down. Everything’s alright.” Edward said to me. I looked at him when tears started to flow down my face. He wiped away the tears and pulled me into a warm hug.

“Edward you don’t understand. You’ll never know how it feels when you found out that the mother that cared for you for years is not your real mom and same for the father. If you were me, you’ll feel the pain knowing all this.” I told him while crying.

“I know it hurts Bella but you have to be strong. For the world, for the family, for me. Everyone needs the old Bella back. The strong, fun and independent Bella.” He said. I pulled back and looked at him.

“I’m so sorry Edward but I just don’t know if I can.” I said as I stood up to walk away. I walked out the front door. I ran through the forest and ran toRodeo Drive. I slowed my pace into a human walking pace and I walked out from the dark. It was so beautiful at night. People filed the street, laughter everywhere and lights shining the whole place up.

I walked down the street looking at the happiness humans have. But soon they’ll encounter the worst nightmare of their life. I wish that I can be like them. Not caring about anything just living a happy life with no worries.

I was so deep in thought that I accidentally bumped into a young girl. She looks just like me with the brown eyes and the brown hair.

“I’m sorry. Are you alright? Are you hurt?” I asked her.

“It’s okay. I’m fine thank you.” she said. I helped her up and cleaned her dress up a bit.

“So what’s your name? Where’s your family?” I asked her.

“Cathy. I lost my mom when we were sight seeing.” She told me as a few tears drop down her face.

“Why don’t we go find your mommy?” I told her. She nodded her head and we went to look for her mom. Thank god I never took off the spell.

“So how does your mommy looks like?” I asked her.

“She’s just the same height as you. She has brown hair and brown eyes likeme.” she told me.

“Okay do you see your mommy anywhere?” I asked her.

“Yeah I think I see her right there by that store.” She said and pointed at the store.

“Come let’s get you back to her.” We walked over to the lady.

“Mommy!” Cathy said and ran towards her mother. The lady turned around as she hugged her.

“Oh my god Cathy where have you been? I was so worried about you.” the lady said.

“She was wondering around when I bumped into her.” I said. The lady turned to me and said thank you to me. I smiled and walked away. 

(¯´•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•´¯)

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx