Chapter 48:Truth or Dare

Bella's P.O.V.

When we reached home, Alice immediately jumped out of her car and start to run into the house not even bothering to take her bag. I got out slowly and took my bag. We walked into the house together wondering what was with Alice.

The moment we were inside I was wishing that we were still at the garage because the furniture were moved aside leaving an empty space in the middle which means we’re playing Truth or Dare. I looked at Edward pleadingly to just skip the game.

‘Edward can we skip the game please? I really don’t want to play.’ I thought to him. He smiled and we slowly sneaked out. We were almost at the door when Alice shouted and ran to the door blocking it. We stood up and just looked at Alice.

“Alice we really don’t want to play. Can’t we just skip this one?” I asked her. I even show my best puppy face to her. She looks very angry.

“No you’re not allowed to skip this game and I mean everyone are not allowed to.  So everyone of you on the floor now.” She said. Edward and I went and sat beside Emmett in the circle.

“Okay so who wants to start first?”Aliceasked all of us but only Emmett was excited about it. He was jumping up and down like a little 5 years old who just got a bag of sweets.

“Oh Me! Me! I want to go first.” He said while really jumping up and  down on his feet now. I just looked at him wondering did his mother dropped him before when he was young.

 “Okay Emmett you can start first.” Alice said. I seriously didn’t bother who goes first.

“Bella Truth or Dare? And no peeking.” Emmett asked me when I was about to peek into the future. I looked at Edward then decided to go for the save option.

“Truth.” I told him

“Have you ever met anyone else other than Eddie here?” he asked me.

“Well actually there’s this one guy.” I told them nervously. Edward looked like he could faint any moment if he still can.

“He’s just a normal guy that I thought I love. Don’t worry Edward you’re the one I’ll always love forever and ever.” I told him. He relaxed a bit and so did I.

“So Bella who was that someone?” Rosalie asked me. I looked down at my finger which started to intertwine together.

“He’s name is Randall. I met him in Phoenix when I was still 14 or 15 years old. He’s 2 years older than me which makes him 16 or 17 years old that time. We used to hang out with each other after school with our friends. We have the same interest that’s what made me thought that we were perfect for each other. That’s not until I found out he cheated on me with another girl who was the same age as him. We broke up right after I found out and that’s it.” I told them. Memories started to flood into my mind as tears started to flow down my face.

Edward cuddled me while I cried out all the pain. It hurts a lot just by thinking all those memories over again. Having the fear that someone you love will leave you but I believe that the Cullen won’t do that to me. It took me a while to calm down enough to think and talk.

“I’m so sorry for making you sad Bella.” Emmett apologized to me. I just smile a bit to him and said.

“It’s alright Emmett. I should have already forget those by now.” I turned to Edward since it was my turn. I got an idea that can help us skip the game. I smiled really big that Edward started to get worried.

“Edward truth or dare?” I asked him. Then I thought to him.

‘Say dare Edward I got an idea that can help us to get out of this game but you have to do the same for me.’ I closed back my shield and looked at him.

“Dare love.” He said while smiling like me.

“I dare you to stop playing this game.” I told him.

“Okay Bella whatever you say.” He said before Alice even has a chance to object.

“Bella truth or dare?” Edward asked me. I just smile and said dare.

“I dare you to stop playing this game too.” He said. I stood up and held out my hand to him. He took it and we ran out the house as fast as we can when Alice started to yelled after us.

It was only 10 o’clock at night so we just wonder around the forest. We passed by a small clearing that looks like the meadow at Forks but this was different. It’s covered with different types and color of wild flowers. We can hear the sound of  small animals, the breeze blowing and the waterfall that is nearby. It sounded so peaceful that it makes me feel like staying here forever and not moving.

We stayed at the clearing until 6 in the morning then we went back to change for school. We were prepared for Alice to shout at us too which she will surely do but who cares. We ran back to the house and got there in a few minutes. Like expected Alice was standing at the front door looking really pissed. Edward and I held hands and walked towards the door. 

(¯´•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•´¯)

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx