Chapter 12: Training Day 1

There you go chapter 10. Hope you like it. I'll be uploading the next chapter tomorrow.

Sammy

Xoxo

Bella's P.O.V

We are training my powers today. Me and  Edward were in our room waiting for the time of the training which is at 12 noon. I was reading a book while Edward was playing on his computer. It was only 10: 30 and I was reading one of my favorites when I got bored and decided to watch a movie.

I putted my book away and went over to the shelf that is full of movies and picked out a comedy movie. I took the CD and went and putted it in the CD player. I switched on the tv and took the remote before going back to sit on the bed.

 I noticed that Edward had putted away his computer and was lying on his stomach waiting for me. I giggled a bit and pressed the play button on the remote. We watched the movie together in bed. There was a character in the movie that reminds me a lot about Emmett.

The movie was over at 11: 45, I got up and putted the CD back to the shelf. Edward stood up and tidy up the bed. We both walked into the closet to change into something that are comfortable. I wore a pair of track pants and a pair of t shirt along with a jacket. Edward wore the same and we slipped into our track shoes. We walked down stairs to find no one there but they left a note.

Dear Edward and Bella,

We went to the clearing earlier, hope you don’t mind. Alice said we should leave you two alone so we took off running. We’ll maybe be a bit late due to Emmett who wants to go hunting before we train. See you soon.

Carlisle

I took off into the forest towing Edward behind me. I came across a herd of elk and hunted for a while. We reached the clearing about 20 minutes later. Everyone was there doing stretches and other things. Alice and Jasper were fighting each other, Rosalie and Emmett were arm wrestling and Carlisle and Esme were sitting on a rock cuddling each other. We entered the clearing causing everyone to look at us. Emmett jumped up and down same with Alice.

“ It’s about time you get here. What were you two even doing?” Emmett said to us with a smirked on his face. Edward hissed maybe at Emmett’s thought even I don’t need to read Emmett’s mind to know what he was thinking. Carlisle cleared his throat causing all of us to be quiet.

“ Okay let get this on with. First we need to know what power you got first Bella, can you tell us what are they?” I thought about it. There was so many I can’t even think of.

“ Well my main one is a shield and a stealer but I don’t think we need to practice those how about my latest one the one that can control the world. I need to work on my weather, electricity, teleporting, minds and the nature powers. I don’t think I have any problems with my elements, my shape shift and my mind moving power. I think that’s all.” I told still making sure I stated all my problems.

“ Okay so we’ll work on the ones that you had problems controlling then only we’ll work on the others. So let’s divide into groups so we can save more time. So me, Emmett and  Jasper will help you with you weather, teleporting and mind controlling powers. Alice and Esme will help with the nature power. Edward and Rosalie can help with the others. We’ll train our fighting strategy a bit tomorrow. Okay now let us get to work. Bella I want you to following the sequence which is my group then Alice’s then only Edward’s.”  We nodded in agreement and went to work. I work with Carlisle’ s group first. We worked on my weather power first and it was hard. Carlisle wants me to use my moods to control the weather then we trained to do it on purpose.

 I moved on to Alice’s group. We worked on controlling the growth of plants like increasing and decreasing the growth of plants and I can make plants appear from the ground on purpose and it can be quite a powerful weapon. I lost control once and the plants started growing out from the ground and Alice and Esme were tangled in the plants.

The boys tried to help untangled them from the plants but it didn’t work. I had to use all my energy to sink the plants back to the ground but it stopped when they reached the girls feets. I fell to the floor and laid there while the guys help Alice and Esme to untangled themselves from the plants. Edward ran over to me and helped me to sit up. I lean against him for support since I was out of energy.

We stopped for half an hour so I can hunt to regain my energy. I hunted a mountain lion and two grizzly bears. We continued after I came back to the clearing. I moved on to Edward’s group and we worked on my shield and mind controlling powers. I used my mind controlling power to lift Edward up into the sky but I accidentally dropped him. I ran up to where he was and checked on him.

“I’m so sorry, Edward. I should be more careful or else you won’t be hurt. I’m so sorry. I thought I can control it but I slipped.” I dry sobbed and covered my face with my hands. Edward took my hands into his and lifted my face so I was facing him. I looked away but he grabbed my chin and made me faced him.

“ You shouldn’t be sorry. You’re still learning to control it and did you forgot that I was a vampire. I’m indestructible. Now look at me. You didn’t do it on purpose, you lost control so stop being sorry.” He assured me but I still think it’s my fault. I nodded my head but he did not look convinced. He sighed and held out a hand to me and helped me up. We continued our lesson but I refused to work on my mind controlling power anymore so we moved on to my elements power. 

We worked until it was 3 in the morning and we went home. Now I can control my nature, mind controlling, weather and weather powers. We were going to train my other powers tomorrow so we will be training our fighting strategy the day after tomorrow.

We got back in 5 minutes and went on with our own activities. Alice and Rosalie were reading magazines in Alice’s room. Emmett and Jasper were playing video games in the living room. Carlisle and Esme were in their room. Me and Edward were in our room lying on the bed. We spent the whole night like this.

(¯´•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•´¯) 

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx