Chapter 27: Tanya

Here's chapter 25. Hope you enjoy it. Please vote and comment.

Sammy 

Xoxo

I wasn’t able to move. All my senses was cut off and all I can see was the darkness. I tried to remember what had happened but failed. It felt like something was wrong and missing in me. All I could remember was that I was a vampire and a guardian. I was supposed to reunite the world but I didn’t know how. Something was holding me back in the darkness. It could have been hours, days or even years.

 I felt the darkness slipping away. I slowly opened my eyes to see I was in a dark place. It looks to be like an abandoned warehouse. I saw something in the corner move so I got up and walked over to see what it was. The figure seemed to notice my presence, he turned around and looked over at me. He ran at me and hugged me.

 My vampire instinct kicked in and I pulled away from him and got in a crouch. With my excellent eye sight I saw that pain was written on the figure’s face. He had dark golden eyes, bronze hair that looks messy and had perfect figures. He looked at me with pain, love, worried and curios expression.

 “Bella what’s wrong? Are you alright?” the figure asked. Who’s Bella? My head hurts and I held my head in my hand and knelt down on the floor.

 “ Bella! Bella! What’s wrong?” he ran to my side and knelt down beside me. I looked up at him. Something about this man seems to attract me to him. I stretched forward his hand to touch mine. I felt a shock ran up my hand the moment he made contact with me.

 “Who’s Bella? Who are you? and lastly where am I? I can’t remember anything and my head hurts.” I asked him. He looked at me shocked.

 “Bella don’t you remember anything at all?” he asked me. I tried to think but failed. Everything on my mind was blurry.

 “No I don’t. Do I know you? Do you know where are we?” I asked him. I’m getting quite scared not only because I can’t think of anything but I got a feeling that attract me to the stranger before me.

 “I’m your boyfriend. You live with me and my family in Forks. For your second question I can’t really answer you sorry. Bella do you remember anything before you were brought here?” he told me. A little of my memories are coming back to me. I’m Isabella Marie Swan. I live with the Cullen Coven in Forks. Carlisle and Esme was like my parents and Alice, Jasper, Rosalie and Emmett were my sisters and brothers. I’m Edward’s mate and we always spend a lot of time with each other.

 “Since you mention it. I think I’m starting to remember something. You’re name is Edward Anthony Masen Cullen. We live with your family Carlisle, Esme, Jasper, Alice, Rosalie and Emmett. You’re my mate but that’s all I can remember. Why are we here?” I asked him. He looked around the warehouse. I looked around too and the only light was coming from a broken window up high.

 “Tanya captured us and locked us here in this warehouse.” He told me.

 “ Who’s Tanya, Edward? Is she like a insane vampire that captures other vampires?” I asked him. He laughed and looked at me.

 “Tanya’s like an extended family to us and no she’s not but close to that. You see Tanya has a huge crush on me so she’ll do anything to get her way but that story’s for another day.” He told me.

 The door suddenly opened and a girl came in. She has strawberry blond hair and red eyes. Her hair are straight and waist long, she was very beautiful. She walked over ot me and Edward. She looked and me and a smirk appear on her face. She walked over to me but Edward pushed me behind him and went into a protective crouch.

 “It seems like Bella had decided to join us. Why Bella don’t you remember anything?” she asked in a tone that makes me want to kill her. I looked at Edward but he was still in his crouch and continued to glare at her.

 “Wha-tttt do yo-uu want from u-ss?” I asked her in a shaky voice. I was terrified of the woman in front of me. She laughed at me and stepped forward.

 “Well let me think. You stole my Edward from me. You can have the family that I craved to have. You have everything that I don’t have!!!!!” she shouted causing me to flinch at her words. Edward growled and hissed at her but she just laughed at us.

 “Oh Edward how does it feels to have your girlfriend to not remember you? Did you feel the pain?” she asked Edward while stepping forward again. Edward didn’t reply but kept on glaring at her. I felt an urge to step in front of Edward and protect him from the vampire in front us. I felt something inside of me being pushed out and was now wrapped around Edward and I. I felt my anger boiling because of her. How dare she say that to Edward!! I wished that she would cried in pain and begged me for stopping it.

 I thought of that more and sooner I noticed that Tanya was not standing in front of but instead she was on the floor crying in pain. Edward straighten up from his crouch and looked at me.

 “Bella are you doing this?” he asked me but honestly even I don’t know.

 “I don’t know. I was just thinking to make her feel pain and let her beg me to stop. Then the next second she was on the floor crying in pain.” I told while looking at Tanya. She continued to scream and trash around the place. Edward and I took the chance to escape since Tanya didn’t locked the door after she came in. We ran outside and into the woods nearby.

 I can still hear Tanya’s scream miles away from the warehouse. I wondered if the power works like a spell which means that if I wanted to cause someone pain they will be in pain until I say stop. So I tried taking the pain away from Tanya and listened closely. The screaming stopped and it was very peaceful. I forgotten that Tanya will be after us so I putted the spell back on Tanya and the screaming was back again.

 Edward grabbed my hand and we ran back home. We were in Canada so it took us 2 hours to get home. I was exhausted the moment I stepped onto the front yard. I broke down and the darkness took over my mind and body.

 (¯´•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•´¯)

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx