Chapter 41: L.A.

Bella's P.O.V.

The others were also refilling the gas for their car with us so we can arrive the same time.Alice didn’t have another vision of Tanya since when we were at the airport which Edward told me. I was starting to get curious of Tanya since it was really quiet like she just disappears into thin air, not news or a word of her.

We were done after 20 minutes and we’re back on the road.Carlisle and Esme had already bought us a house far away from the crowd and near a forest so we can hunt easier without getting caught.

Esme told us that it’s a really big house with a pool and a beautiful garden. It has 8 bedrooms and bathrooms, a game room, fashion room and an attic. We’ll need to go to school just to keep our cover but if Tanya ever finds us we’ll need to move again. The war is in a month and a half so we’ll need to go back to Forks since Alice saw that it’ll be held there.

The Volturi and Natrix sisters will be joining us in the war along with a few more covens. So we got a total of over a hundred of vampires and other creatures on our side. It’d give us the numbers and the powers since a lot of us has powers and powerful ones too. We’ll be attending an entertainment high school at L.A.since all of us are good actors and singers so we won’t have any problems.

We’ll need to change our names so that if Tanya find us we can hide with our fake identities.Carlisle had requested me to change our appearance so no one we know will recognize us. It’ll need a lot of energy to do it but whatever that I can do for my love ones I’ll do it even if it has to cost my life.

“Bella I don’t want you to risks your life just to make sure our covers are safe. I’ll make sure that no one hurts you or even touch you against you will.” Edward said to me. I turned to looked at him.

“Edward what I told you about reading my mind but still I want to do it since I’ve caused you all so many problems. I’ll really appreciate it if you give me some privacy sometimes I really need it.” I told and turned back to the front.

“Bella you know I’ll do anything for you but hurting you is one thing I won’t allow myself to do. I’ll try to give you more privacy from now on.” He told me and the silence came back. We were like that again for the whole way.

We arrived sooner than I’ve expected and just like what Esme said the house is huge and beautiful. It’s bigger than our old house in Forks. It’s a four storey house with a beautiful yard, it dazzled me. Edward drove the car into the garage that I didn’t notice before. The garage has nine doors each for a car but we only have 8 cars where does the ninth door for.

That’s when I realized that my silver Porsche was still at my old house. Oh God damn it I totally forgot about it. I should have drive it here now I have to buy another car. Thank God Charlene and Jason gave me an unlimited black card so I can buy anything I want. It was always in my purse and I never take it out. I love them so much.

Edward parked the car into the first door of the garage. He stopped the car and got out. I followed behind him and went to the back of the car to take our bags. Edward had beat me to it so he was taking all the bags with me empty handed. I told him to let me help him but he insisted that it was alright. So he was carrying all the bags.

He gave me a key and I quickly unlocked the garage door that leads to the house. We were the first one there so we were the first one to look at the house. I slowly opened the door and walked in with my eyes close. When I was inside I opened my eyes slowly and saw the living room. It was amazingly beautiful.

It was a beige color and fully furnished. There’s a couch, 55’ LED TV, some paintings hung on the wall and a unique coffee table placed in between the TV and the couch. I can see the kitchen that is next to the living room but I didn’t go in. Edward lead me upstairs to our room which was located at the third floor. All the rooms has our names on so we can find our room easily. Alice’s and Jasper’s room was the only room that is located on the third floor with us.

Carlisle’s and Esme’s room was on the first floor while Emmett and Rosalie’s room was on the top floor, the fourth floor. Esme must have arrange that room for them so they can’t bother us. There’s at least a guest room on each floor and a bathroom. The study room and library’s on the first floor while the game on is on the fourth floor and the fashion room is right next to Alice’s and Jasper’s room on the third floor with us. 

(¯´•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•´¯)

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx