Chapter 55 : The Fairy World

Bella's P.O.V.

We walked into the portal together. The portal led us to a beautiful and magical place. The first thing I saw was fairies flying around the place. Laughter filing the place and bubble floating everywhere. I was shocked by the scenery in front of me. The others were the same just they were not even moving. I moved around the place touching everything. 

“Wow” everyone said at the same time.

“Do you like it, honey?” mom asked.  I turned to her and smiled.

“I love it. It’s so beautiful like it just came out from a fairytale.” I said to her.

“The majesty’s back.” A fairy shouted.  Every fairy stopped what they were doing and came to bow. They’re so beautiful especially the wings.

“Everyone rise.  I brought some guest. Please be nice to them.” mom said.

“Who are they, Your Highness?” the one in front of me asked.

“My daughter and her friends. Melissa inform everyone that we’re going to have a family meeting in 5 minutes.” Mom said. They all ran away and cleaned up the mess.  Mom led us to a huge room with a huge table sitting in the middle and chairs around it. Mom sat at the head with me on her right and Carlisle on her left. The others sat down too and we waited for the fairies.  This is one magical place.

One by one the fairies came in and sat at the available place. They all were looking at each other wondering what was happening.  Mom stood up and the room went quiet and looked at her.

“My fairies. The world’s in danger and we must help to protect it.” She said. The fairies started to discussed among each other.

“My Queen. We shall stand by your side in the fight even if it’s going to cost our lives. Am I right, my friends?” a girl with brown hair stood up and said. All the other fairies replied with a chorus of ‘yeahs’.

“My friends here can help train you all. The fight’s in a week so we must train really hard.” Mom said. They all just nodded their heads.

“Why don’t we go back home now, mother? We all need to train. The fairies can come too.” I asked her. She looked at me then at the fairies.

“Sure dear. Everyone follow me.” She said. We all stood up and followed her. She opened the portal and we all walked in. We were sent back home to L.A. again. The fairies looked shocked, I wonder why. The other vampires went to the backyard immediately but stopped when I shouted.

“Wait. There’s not enough space to fit everyone in the backyard.” I looked around the crowd. Surely there must be more than 3oo of us.

“Bella’s right. We must find a new location.” Jasper said.

“Emmett could you just run through the forest and search for a big, empty clearing that can fit all of us? You too, Jasper.” Carlisle said. Both of them ran off into the forest while we all just stood there. They came back a few minutes later looking all happy.

“There’s a clearing big enough for all of us not far from here. It’s just 3 minutes away from here.” Emmett said. With that everyone took off into the forest with the fairies behind of us since they can’t run fast. I slowed down so the fairies know where to go. It took us longer to reach the clearing but we did reach at last. Emmett was right; the clearing’s big enough to fit us all.

“Great job, Emmett. Jasper you too.” I said while walking into the clearing.

“Thanks Bella.” They said together. I laughed and ran to the middle of the clearing. I got into my serious mode as everyone gathered around.

“Okay everyone. We will only be training our physical attacks today. So everyone get into groups of five now.” I commanded. They all obeyed me and got into their groups. I was with Edward, Alice, Emmett and Jasper.

“So today we’ll be learning how to take out a group of people that are running towards you. One person at the time while the others will attack that person. Begin now.” I said and everyone started immediately.  Jasper started first followed by Alice then Emmett then Edward with me at the last. We all did well but Jasper was excellent. It was my turn again so they were all running towards me when I suddenly got a vision. All of them didn’t stop so they attack me. We fell to the ground and people started to run towards us. I was still in the vision even as hard as they tried I didn’t snapped out of it.

Vision

It’s the fight. Everyone is there and we are charging at each other. The numbers of the newborn seems to decrease and some of the werewolves were missing too. We are fighting each other and the werewolves and Tanya are losing. The Volturi was the only one attacking the werewolves which means the others are all attacking the newborns.

They took out the werewolves easily and came to help with the newborns. We eventually took out the newborns in just 10 minutes and we saved Tanya for the last. Edward stepped in front and towards Tanya. She smiled thinking that Edward was going to join her. But her smile faded when Edward held her head tightly. He snapped her head off and threw it into the fire that I guess the others created.  We won the fight. The world’s saved.

End of vision

I got back to reality with a huge smile plastered on my face. The others looked at me like I was from another planet.

“Bella honey are you alright?” Edward asked me. I jumped up and hugged him tightly.

“We won the fight. In the vision we won the fight.” I said to him happily. We celebrated the whole night by going hunting. The humans drinker went their own way while we animals drinker ran into the forest.

 (¯´•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•´¯)

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx

XOXO