Chapter 30: Memories' back Part 2

We all sat down in the living room. Me and Edward were sitting on one of the love seat .Alice and Jasper on another one. Rosalie and Emmett on the last. Esme and Carlisle were sitting on the couch along with the vampire, Zac.

"So Zac you say Tanya had created you and another newborn. Where do you live, Zac?"Carlisle asked Zac.

"Tanya used to live with us in a house at Spain. She left us all alone after a few months with our thirst uncontrolled but Michael and I learned to control our thirst from 2 nomads, Charlene and Jason." He told us. I was shocked that they found Charlene and Jason.

"Wait you say you met Charlene and Jason. Where are they? How are they?" I asked him in a rush.

"Yes we met them somewhere at Alaska I think and they're fine. They knew about Tanya and her plans and had asked me to help to protect a girl. They said the girl was special and unique that they would be glad to die just to protect you. They'll arrive next week due to some urgent errands they need to do." I smiled. Charlene and Jason are coming. I've missed them so much. I still have the house and car they gave me. I never sold them out.

"If Tanya left you then where is she now?" Jasper asked. I looked at Zac but he was deep in thought.

" Zac, what are you thinking? Zac?!" I asked.

"Bella don't. He's having a conversation with the other one." Edward said. I just kept on looking at Zac. After a few moments he snapped out of it.

"Sorry I was having a conversation with Michael. He said that he found Tanya at home and she does not look happy." Everyone looked at each other then at Zac.

"She's in Alaska?" Emmett asked.

" Apparently yes. I have to get back now Michael told her that I went out to hunt but I'll keep in touch with you guys through her." He said looking at me.

"Why me? I don't have any communicating power." I said while laughing a little at him.

"You still don't know yourself, Bella. You're now the most powerful creature in the whole wide world. You have a lot of powers that you still haven't discover so I advised you to train more on your powers than physical attacks." With that he ran out the door. How did he know so much about me?

"So what now? He said he'll keep in touch with us through Bella but she doesn't even know how to communicate through her mind." Rosalie asked.

"I think we can train that power in the house since there won't be any damages that can be done. So let's get started on it."Carlisle said. I don't have any idea how but I'll try anything.

"Bella why don't you try thinking about a message that you want to send to one person first then only we'll try to see how long you can keep it up."Carlisle said. I nodded my head and thought about the message. Maybe I will send one to Edward. I'll tell him that I love him. I thought about sending the message to Edward and closed my eyes. I had made sure that my shield was up so he won't think that it's just because I pulled down my shield.

'Edward I love you.' I sent it and he looked shocked.

"I love you too. I heard her message but the sound was a little blurry." Edward told everyone and kissed me passionately.

"Well that was a good start but we need to work on it fast since we don't know when are they going to contact us."Carlislesaid. We practiced the whole night until the sun rose. I was able to communicate with people, allow other people to join in with out conversation and able to communicate from a really far distance now.

I was so tired but Carlisle wouldn't let me rest. I know I'm a vampire but still it's tiring working the whole night on my powers.Carlislelet us off the hook since he need to go to work. We dropped out from school a few months after my guardian transformation. Edward had told me my whole story including how we meet, what happened, everything else but not how I was transformed.

I just hope that everything will go back to how it was and how it's suppose to be. The Cullen and I live together happily. We going to school and graduating. Me and Edward getting marry and live a happy life together but it's all too late. Well that's the past and future now I have to focus on the present.

(¯´•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•´¯)

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx