Chapter 14: The Nomads

We were waiting in the clearing for the nomads. Everyone was planning about what to do when they come. At the moment we only can depend follow their actions and we’ll be needing Jasper to keep track of their emotions. Alice was searching for our future at a corner when suddenly three figures came out from the far end of the clearing.

We got in our position with me, Edward,Carlisle, Jasper and Emmett in front of the others. Edward growled at the thoughts of the three strangers. I heard their thoughts too and they were all about me and how they’ll hurt the family. They were really getting on my nerves.

 ‘ We’re going to get the girl and her ‘STUPID’ family will die after we get her.’ the man with blond hair said.

 ‘ They’re so stupid. They won’t have a chance against us with James being able to control their minds and me being able to shot lightning out of my hands.’ the red haired woman said.

 ‘ I don’t know about this. James said that once we got the girl she can be my mate but I’m afraid we’ll lose to their coven.’ the man with black hair said.

 Carlisle stepped forward and I stretched my shields out so it’ll protect the whole family. The blond one, James stepped forward while the red hair girl glared at me.

 “ Hello Cullen, I think we’d already told you what we want so hand over the girl and no one will get hurt or even worse killed. If you’ll just give her to us and we’ll get going.” James said and Edward got in the crouch.

I turned around and saw that the rest of the family were in crouches also. I stood there thinking that the family would die just to protect me. I felt my powers reaching a limit telling me that I must protect them like how they are willing to protect me.

 “ I’m sorry but there is no way Bella’s going anywhere. So if you’ll just leave we’ve got some things to do.”Carlisle said as politely as he can. James and the red hair girl growled at us and all of them got into crouches.Carlisle got back and got into a crouch. I’m now the only one standing in the clearing full of vampires in crouches. I stepped to the middle of the clearing.

 “ You guys better run before you don’t have a chance anymore. And you better don’t set me off or else you’ll regret it and it’ll even cost your pathetic lives.” I hissed at them and the red hair girl lunged at me. I easily threw her off with my shield and I don’t understand what had happened next.

 One minute I was standing on the ground and the next I was in the air sort of like flying or floating. I heard everyone gasped at the moment in front of their own very eyes. I felt myself flew higher and higher then I was using all my powers to attack the unwanted vampires. I started shooting out lightning then it all changed into fire. Plants shot up and tangled the three vampires tightly with no chance for them to break free.

Animals came out of the forest and the ground shot up a few mountains. The wind was blowing very hard and it blown down a few trees. I felt my eyes changing colors and myself glowing. James and his friends had fire on their backs and their body parts were separated from their bodies. Five minutes later they finally burned into ashes and I fell back to the ground. I hit the ground and the family came running to wards me. I was lying on the ground when Edward helped me to sit up. I leaned into him and rested so I’ll have my energy back.

“Can we go home? I’m so tired.” I said to Edward.

 “ Of course we can love. Come on let’s go home. It’s been a harsh and tiring day.” Edward said to me and with that he carried me in bridal style. I rested my head on his neck and we all went home. We stayed in the living room and watched tv while I rest. It was sure a tiring day and I’m sure tomorrow Carlisle will hit me with all the questions but who knows that’s tomorrow.

(¯´•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•´¯) 

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx