Chapter 24: The Grand Meeting

Today’s the meeting day. We spent yesterday mostly in our rooms.Alice insisted dressing me up for today’s meeting. I was now sitting in my room reading a book. Edward was out with the guys. I heardAlice’s footstep outside my room. She ran in and dragged me out. I left my book on the bed and let her dragged me away. We got to her room and she pushed me to sit in front of the mirror in the bathroom.

 Alicelaid out all her make up supplies and did my make up. She also did my hair. After two hours, I came out of the bathroom and stood in front of the long mirror in her room. I was wearing a black one shoulder knee length dress with a pair of black matching heels. She worked on Rosalie next and I helped her. Rosalie was wearing a red strapless knee length dress with a pair of white heels. Rosalie and I helped Alice with her hair and make up the last.

 Rose picked out a nice white knee length dress with matching heels for Alice. We stayed in Alice’s room for the rest of the days reading magazines. The grand meeting will be held at 6 o’clock and we have 30 minutes more. I got up and told the girls that I’ll be in my room and left.

 When I got to my room, Edward was changing into his tux  (Alice made him wear it). I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He laughed his musical laugh and turned around. He bent down and kissed me which I gladly returned. I let go my hands and told him to finish dressing.

 He did and I sat down on the bed continue to read my book. Edward was done in 20 minutes and we walked out our room.Carlisle asked us to gathered at his room before the meeting so we can  talk a bit about our plans with the wolves. We got to Carlisle’s room and saw that everyone was there.

 “ Hey there you are. I thought Aro had captured and locked you up in a cell.” Emmett said earning a growl from Edward and a smack from Rose. We sat down on the bed with Edward next to Carlisle and I was next Esme. We discussed a bit and soon it was time for the meeting.

 All of us walked out of Carlisle’s room and went to the throne room holding hands with our love ones. Dementri and Felix were outside the double wooden doors opening them whenever the guests are here. They held it opened for us and we thanked them. The throne room was full of vampires with a glass in their hand.

 We walked over to the drinks and got a glass of animal blood. Every vampire was there in the throne room. Edward told me about everyone there. There was the Egyptian Coven, the Irish Coven, the Romanian Coven, the Denali Coven and nomads. Edward also told me that the Denali Coven is like an extended family to them. He also said that one of the Denali sister, Tanya has a huge crush on him and he tried every idea there is to get rid of but they never worked.

He told me that Tanya can get really jealous and will kill to get what she wants. I didn’t care about Tanya as long as I can be with Edward. We talked with some of the vampires there and we got to know each other. Aro who was sitting on the throne next to his brother stood up and stepped forward.

 “ Good evening everyone. I liked to thank you all for coming to this meeting. Tonight we would like to announce something.” Aro said.

 “ You see the Cullen clan had gained a new member. A powerful and young one. Her family told me that young Alice saw that every  mythical creatures will soon start a war for freedom. They  convinced me to not fight in that war. I thought about  it for a while and thought that it may be a good idea. We are already leaving a peaceful life and I don’t want it to change so as the leader of  the Volturi I hereby declaring that we vampires will not fight in that war. Do everyone agrees with me?” he continued looking at everyone. After awhile everyone in the room nodded their heads. I felt relieved that everyone agreed not to fight. The rest of the meeting went by with chatting and meeting each other.  

(¯´•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•´¯) 

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx