Chapter 20: Meeting the Natrix Part 3

There they are. Remember what we talked about just now. We have to get as much information about them to make sure their not a threat to us or the people.’ Cassandra said.

 ‘What if they aren’t vampires? Can we still be friends?’ the girl with a pony tail said. She has bronze hair which reminds me of Edward. I have to call him after this.

 ‘ Ivy I’m not sure about that. Something about them confuses me. The ones I met long ago had red eyes but theirs are gold. I don’t understand that’s why we have to find out. Please don’t mess it up.’ Cassandra said.

 I didn’t realized that how long I’d been standing there listening to their thoughts. Emmett was getting worried but he knew I was listening to their thoughts so he didn’t disturb me.

Bella what were they thinking about?’ Emmett thought.

 ‘They were actually communicating through their minds. They are trying to figure out what we are.’ I told him. He nodded his head and I wrapped both of my physical and mental shield around of us. We headed to their table and all of them stood up. They greeted us and introduced themselves one by one.

 “Hi my name is Jenny. It’s nice to meet you.” the one with light brown hair said to us.

 “ Hi I’m Sarah. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” the one next to Jenny said. She has reddish brown hair that is up till her waist.

 “ I’m Felicia and it nice to meet you.” a girl with blondish brown hair said.

 “ Umm my name isTracy and nice to meet you.” the shy girl said. She has dark brown hair that is almost the same color as mine but mine’s are lighter than hers.

 “ I’m Kelly. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” the girl with pale blond hair said.

 “ It’s nice to meet you too. I’m Isabella and this is my boyfriend Emmett.” I said to them at held out my hand. They took it and all of us sat down. Emmett and I ordered a drink each so we won’t get suspicious and we don’t need to eat human food. I saw that they also didn’t ordered any food and wondered about them.Carlisle had already told us about the story of the Natrix the night before he left for his flight.

 The first Natrix was born in the year 1500. Her name was Lucinda. She was a normal girl that lives in a normal kind of family. Her family was not rich but also not poor. She didn’t know about her kind until the night of her transformation. Her kind will transform at the age of 19. The transformation was painful more painful than our transformation.

 After her transformation, Lucinda found out that she can transform into any type of animals and then back to human. She wished that she can just have a normal life but she also knew that this was her destiny. Years later she was living inLondon, she found a gentleman and they fell in love. They got married not long after they found out she was pregnant. She was pregnant with twin, both of them are girls.

 Nine months later their twins was born but unfortunately their father was no longer with them. He was killed by a vampire when they were walking home. She ran as fast as she can back home. She cried the whole night in bed. Lucinda named her two angels Lacy and Marcy. They were both a cute baby. Everyone adores them a lot. When they were 15, Lucinda planned on getting revenge on the vampire that killed her love. She traveled the world along with her children to search for the vampire. 

 They found him in America and Lucinda killed him. They lived a happy life later on. Her children transformed and found their love ones. The population of the Natrix kept on increasing until one day. It was 1900 all of the Natrix caught a weird disease. Only four survived the disease but the others didn’t. The four of them carried on with life and got four more members. The four girls didn’t marry or give birth so they lived their lives until now peacefully. 

(¯´•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•´¯) 

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx