Chapter 6:The Wolves

Bella's P.O.V

After what’d happened yesterday, Edward became over protective just because of a vision. He changed his schedule to match mine so he can stay with me every time. Not like I want him to leave, it’s just that I want to have some privacy and alone time.

Today was a windy day. It’s now lunch period. Me and Edward walked to the cafeteria. He wrapped his hand around my waist while I did the same. We got to our table and sat down. Emmett already helped to get our ‘food’. My hair was in a mess because of the wind. Rosalie helped me fixed my hair in to a braid.

“Thank you Rosalie. It’s beautiful.” I complimented.

“It’s my pleasure and please call me Rose or Rosie.”  I hugged Rose and the bell rang so it’s now time for Biology.

Edward and I haven’t talk for the whole day. When I want to start a conversation  he’ll just nod or just answer in a really short sentence. We walked in the classroom and went to our seat. We were doing a lab today but me and Edward was done in 5 minutes and we just did our stuff. Biology passed and it’s gym.

I felt kind of weird for not using my powers for this long so I turned them on again. I started to hear thoughts and I felt other people’s emotion. We walked in the gym and went to change in the locker room. I was done changing and Jessica Stanley the girl in my Trig class came over to me. I heard her thoughts and they were really me.

‘What she did to deserve Edward? I’m more prettier, smarter, cooler and lovelier than her. I deserve Edward not her. Maybe if I eliminate her than I can get Edward all to myself.’ I scoffed at her thoughts. Sometimes backstabber is that stupid. The only thing she don’t  know is that once a vampire mate he’ll love that person forever. I walked out of the locker room and saw Mike Newton talking to Edward. I walked over to them and right into Edward’s arm. Mike got that jealous face on.

‘She should be with me. She’ll be more happy if she loves me. I’m more handsome than that.’ His thoughts was just like Jessica’s. I just wished to kill him right now but I don’t want to get reported on. I was thinking to myself when suddenly Edward attacked Mike.

I was so packed with my own thoughts I forgot about everything else.  Alice came over and helped to restrain Edward. Mike was already poorly beaten up for I don’t know what reason. I went to help Alice to restrain him. I took his face in my hands and looked at him straight in to his eyes.

He finally calmed down and I read his thoughts to search for my answer. I got my answer, Mike was  thinking disgusting things about me. I got why Edward was so angry about. I was also angry at Mike but I can’t just go hurt someone especially a human. Mike was bleeding so I have to hold my breath. Mike was sent to the hospital minutes later and we got called into the principal office. The school called Carlisle and Esme and told them about the accident. Both of them looked angry when they saw us. I sent a note to both Carlisle and Esme. 

‘Please don’t be mad at him. Mike was really over the line, he was thinking of me in a disgusting way.’  They calmed down a bit and understood the reason. They weren't mad at us. The principal suspended us for a week and it’s almost the end of school so we got Rose , Emmett and Jasper all excused from class.

We got in our car and drove home. “ Edward you got to calmed down and handle this situation in a more mature way. Not beating up Mike.” He never answered me and just drove home. I signed and just let the silence get us.

We arrived at the house and I ran out of the car before it even stop. I wanted to run back to my house but I came across a wet dog scent. I followed the scent and it suddenly got a lot more stronger. I was in the middle of the forest and suddenly something jumped on me. 

‘Help me Edward!!! Help Me’ I thought to Edward. It was a wolf and few men came out just in shorts. A men at his early 20s asked 

“Who are you? What are you doing here?”  

“I was just going home and I came across a wet dog scent so I followed it.” All of them were thinking the same thing 

‘Who is she’ I heard running and thoughts coming from the direction of the Cullen’s house. 

“What’s your name?” he asked again. “ Bella Swan.” They all looked in shock. 

“The Chief’s daughter?” a boy around 15 years old asked. 

“No my mom told me my dad died when I was 3.” I told them.  Edward and the others finally found me. 

“Let her go!” Edward demanded furiously. 

“No we need to discuss with the council whether she should live or not.” The men said. 

“She did nothing wrong, Sam. Just let her go.” Carlisle said. Emmett and Jasper were both restraining Edward so he won’t kill anyone. Sam discussed with his pals

“Okay we’ll let her go but if she ever cross the treaty line again she’ll die.”  The wolf let me go and I ran to Edward. He hugged me and kissed my forehead trying to comfort me. I felt so scared for the first time, I didn't know what will happen. We ran back to the Cullen’s house together. Edward was carrying me all the way.  I can’t fell my legs and the last thing i know I passed out (which is weird for vampires to pass out).

(¯´•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•´¯) 

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx