Chapter 43: Death

Bella's P.O.V.

I saw them and pounced on the largest deer leaving the others for the family. It took only a few minutes to finish drinking the blood. It was so nice and it eased the burn in my throat which was really bad because of Tanya and the war going on. After I was done I straighten my outfit which was a dress that Alice made me wear, I waited for the family to finish then we took of again.

We ran deeper into the forest to hunt some more but half where there I was hit to the ground by someone. I tried to struggle my way out of his/her grasp but failed to. The family tried to tear the person away from me but the more they try the tighter the hold on my neck.

I was gasping for air when the hold on my neck got tighter. The stranger was going to snapped my neck if he/she tighten that hold. I started to dry sobbed which caused the family to stop. The stranger pulled me up to stand with her but not letting go of my neck. The stranger happens to be guy. He threatens my family using me. Edward started to growl at him along with the family.

“Edward promise me to keep the world safe. Keep every human and creature safe in this world. You know I always love you and will forever. Just be safe for me I’ll always be watching over you and the whole family.” I said and with that the guy snapped my neck. Blackness came flooding in and there was nothing I can do anymore. I slowly let the blackness suck me in and it’ll be all over.

I’ll surely miss Edward and the family. They have always been there for me but I didn’t have a chance to return the favor. I really hope that Edward can move on and find someone else to be with even though it’s killing me just by thinking that. I hope the Cullen’s can move on with live and have a happy one. But unexpectedly my surrounding started to become brighter and brighter. I don’t know what was happening but I just have to accept it.

Something felt different. I mean really different. I have a feeling that the blackness had stopped sucking me in. Instead I feel myself coming back. I can control all over my body and the light became so bright that it hurt my eyes a lot. I closed my eyes not allowing the light to blind me but I can’t.

Suddenly someone came into the view. She looks like Edward but only the hair and eyes color from when he was human. She walked towards me and knelt down beside me. I was laying on the floor since the darkness took me in. She started stroking my hair softly and leaned down. She whispered something into my ears.

‘Isabella how can you do this to Edward? You know really well that he can live without you. Why?’ she asked me.

‘I knew that this was going to happen sooner or later either with Tanya doing it, the war or someone else, Mrs. Mason. I just have to leave sooner to lesser the pain for Edward. If I stay longer it’ll only cause him more pain and I can’t bear with that knowing he’s in pain.’ I told her. I felt tears flowing down my cheeks.

‘Oh my dear I guarantee you that nothings going to break you bond with Edward. He’ll always love you. Here’s your chance to go back to him.’ Mrs. Mason said to me. She’s really lovely.

‘But how? I’m dead, remember?’ I sat up so she doesn’t need to lean down just to talk to me.

‘But you haven’t discover all your powers yet. This is just one of them and in the future you’ll discover more of them. Now go back to him, my daughter-in-law.’ She said to me and started to stand up. I did too and hugged her tightly.

‘I love you and thank you, mom. I’ll protect Edward with my life for you.’ with that she walked away smiling and waving to me. I tried to find out the power she was talking but can’t as the brightness took me in. Soon I feel alive again. I immediately opened my eyes and saw myself lying on a bed.

I sat up slowly to see myself in mine and Edward’s room. I couldn’t see anyone there so I guess that they were downstairs. I figured out what were my mother-in-law talking about. I have the power to bring back lives. I quickly ran downstairs quietly and saw everyone there. They all look so depressed and sad so I decided to play a little trick on them. I made myself invisible and walked carefully down the stairs and to the living room.

I made sure that I pulled my shield up too so Edward can’t read my mind. I know that Edward can read my mind even if I have my shield up but the only thing that is different now is that my shield is stronger than that time. I was just going easy with Edward that time so I didn’t really shield my mind. I started to laughed at my plans which caused them to look everywhere. All of them jumped up and got in a crouched trying to search for their so called intruder. I just continued laughing at their behaviors as they all started to get frustrated. 

(¯´•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•´¯)

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx