Chapter 32: Misunderstanding

Bella's P.O.V. ( after the hunt)

We just came back from hunting an hour ago. Emmett challenged me to a wrestling match but I kept on declining. Emmett never gave up and just kept on challenging me until I was forced to accept due to annoyance. I had beat him in every one of the matches and Emmett being a bad sport wants a do over when he lost. It's been 125 matches and Emmett just won't stop.

"Emmett can I just go now? I'd beat you in 125 matches and I'm getting bored. I want to go and find Edward." I asked him. He just shook his head and said " One last match then you're free to go." I smiled and beat him again. I stood up and started to walk upstairs to find Edward before Emmett even has the chance to call a rematch.

I walked to our room and opened the door slowly. I peeked into the room but Edward was no where to be seen. I walked back downstairs to asked Esme. She was in the garden planting some roses by the side. I went up to her and tapped on her shoulder. She looked up and smiled her motherly smile at me. I smiled back.

"Ah Bella. What can I do for you dear?" she asked while standing up.

"Nothing really but I was just wondering do you know where's Edward?" I asked her nicely and politely.

"He told me that he just went to picked up something from the store and he'll be back in an hour or so." I hugged and thanked her before heading inside again. I went over to the couch and sat beside Alice who was reading a magazine. I picked up a magazine that was left on the table and read it. After awhile Edward's still not home yet. I was about to go up to our room but a vision hit me. I dropped the magazine I was holding and zoomed out.

Vision

Zac is at our house. He's talking to Edward and Carlisle but Edward look kind of angry. Everyone else is not around maybe they gone hunting. Carlisle lead Zac to his study and they talked.

"Carlisle I'm just here to inform you that Tanya had created an army of newborns. She's coming during winter this year that gives you only 3 months to train and plan." Zac said.

Edward looked at Carlisle unsure of what do but he nodded his head.

"How many are there, Zac?" Edward asked. Zac looked at him and told him the answer. 

"Around 100 to 200 newborns. They're all brand new and some has power." Zac said.

"How many of them has power? Are they trained for both physical attacks and powers?"Carlisle asked now looking straight at Zac. 

" About 20 have powers but they aren't really useful. Tanya was going to train them today but she said something came up so she canceled it." Zac said

End of Vision

I came back to the present and Alice and I looked at each other. We ran up toCarlisle's study and didn't bothered to knock first. He looked startled and jumped out of his skin. We ran towards him and started to tell him about the vision at the same time. He suddenly raised his hands and we stopped talking.  

" Okay girls what were you two saying about just now? I can hardly make out a word you just said." He said after putting down his hands.

To be continue.......

(¯´•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•´¯)

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx