Chapter 5: The Cullens

Bella's P.O.V

Edward drove into a drive way that was surrounded by the forest. A few minutes later, a big and beautiful house came into the view. The house look timeless and huge like it was built in the 1980s. Edward stopped the car in front of the beautiful house not bothering to drive it into the garage I saw beside the house. 

They must be rich to afford such a beautiful house not to mention the size of the property. Edward got out and opened my door for me again. I thanked him and walked towards the house. Unknowingly Edward swept me up and carried me in bridal style. I squealed not knowing he was going to do that. 

He walked to the front porch with me still in his arms as I snuggled ino him. Without a trouble he opened the door with one hand and walked inside. If I said the outside was beautiful, don't get me started on the insides. I mean it's freaking amazing. I felt like a princess just standing in the living room. I examined the living room closely to find it perfectly designed and done. 

It took me a while to notice the people standing there. His siblings were smilling at me excluding Rosalie. Beside them stood a lady who looks to be in her late 20s and a man who looks in his late 20s too. They were beautiful and looked kind. 

 The lady has caramel color hair with golden eyes. She was smilling lovingly at me like I was her daughter. The man is blonde with the same golden eyes as his family. He was wearing a white coat making him look like he just came home from work.

“Hi I’m Esme and this is my husband, Carlisle. It’s nice to meet you.” the lady said and hugged me . Her voice was so motherly that it reminded me about my mom. I fight back the tears and hugged her back.

“Hi it’s nice to meet you Mrs. Cullen. You have a lovely house.” I told her. It was true and she really did have a nice house. 

“Thank you. I designed it myself and please call me Esme.” she said. Wow. Was all I can say. 

“ Okay Esme.” I replied. Carlisle then came forward and held out his hand and I shook it

“Hello. Like my wife said I’m Carlisle. It’s nice to meet you. I’m glad the kids had found a lovely friend.” He sounded very formal but still with love in his voice.

“Thank you. It’s a pleasure to meet you. Dr. Cullen.”

“Please call me Carlisle and I like to know more about you.”

“Sure. I would also like to get to know you more.” So we all sat down in the living room with Alice and Jasper on the floor, Emmett and Rosalie on one of the love seat, Carlisle and Esme on the couch and me and Edward on another love seat. Esme got a huge smile on her face. I told them all about my history, how I was changed and my powers. They also told me about themselves one by one. When we’re done it was 6:15 in the morning.

“Well I must get going. I still need to change for school later. It’s nice meeting you.” I said while standing up. We talked for hours straight and I'm shocked that I don't even feel tired. Maybe it's because I'm a vampire. 

“Please don’t go. I can find you clothes that suits you and we can go to school together.” Alice begged me.

“Yeah Alice can find you some clothes that you can wear and I think Edward will like to drive you to school.” Rosalie joined in and I swear if it’s not because I can’t blush or else I’ll be blushing a tomato red now. I thought she hated me. I wonder why the sudden attitude change. 

“Fine I’ll stay.” Alice dragged me to her room and went into a huge room that I assumed it’s her closet. She came out with a midnight blue mid thigh dress and a pair of black heels. She then pushed me into the bathroom and went to help Rosalie. I was done changing few minutes later. I  went to looked at myself in the mirror and I looked so beautiful.

Alice and Rosalie was also done changing and we went downstairs. Edward saw me and his eyes looked like they were about to pop out. I giggled and kissed his cheek. We walked over to my car. Edward opened my door and I thanked him. He went over to the driver side and got in.

We drove to school in silence. We were the first one to school. the car park was still empty. Emmett’s jeep followed us behind and parked beside my car. We got out and there’s still another 30 minutes until class start so we decided to just hang out around our car. Emmett started to joked around.

20 minutes later, students started to filled in. There’s 5 minutes until class starts so we grabbed our stuff. Me and Rosalie got History while Edward got English. I kissed Edward and went to class with Rosalie. We got to class first and went to the back row. I sat beside Rosalie.

“So how are your relationship with Edward? I never saw him that happy before.” Rosalie asked me.

“It’s going great.” Rosalie and I never talked after that. The teacher came in soon after and the class started. History passed in a blur and so did the other period. My English period ended and now it’s lunch. I grabbed my things and walked out. I saw Edward leaning against the wall and I walked over to him. He grabbed my hand and lead us too the cafeteria.

“So how’s your day?” he asked me.

“It’s so far good.” I told him. We reached the cafeteria and he held the door open for me. I thanked him and we walked over to our table. Everyone was there chatting with each other. Edward asked me to sit down while he go get our ‘food’. I joined the conversation.

In the middle of the conversation I suddenly got a vision. It is about the Volturi. They are standing at the end of a clearing and the Cullens on the other end. I am standing in the middle. I was shaken out of the vision. Edward was shaking me while Jasper was shaking Alice.

“What was the vision about, love? Please tell me.” Edward asked. Alice and I looked at each other and we both said together.

“The Volturi.” Everyone was in shock.

“We need to discuss this with Carlisle.” Emmett said.

“Yes but lets wait until lunch end first.” Alice said. I looked at Edward and he looked tensed up. Lunch ended soon and we grabbed our things.

We walked out to the car park and got in our cars. Me, Edward, Alice and Jasper was riding in my car. Alice called Carlisle and he said he’ll be home soon. We got home and Edward drove into the garage with Emmett following behind us. We grabbed our stuff and got into the house. We were greeted by Esme.

“Esme we’ll be having a meeting later.” I told her and she nodded. We sat on the couch and waited for Carlisle. We heard his car pulled in the drive way few minutes later. He got in and asked us what happened. Me and Alice explained the vision to everyone. We discussed the strategy and plans if the Volturi is coming. The day passed by . Carlisle was back at the hospital, Alice and Rosalie was painting their nails, Emmett and Jasper were playing video games and Esme was in her garden. I was cuddling into Edward as the day ended.

This is probably a bad chapter but I'll check once again when I'm done. I was blinding my eyes when I did this. 

(¯´•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•´¯) 

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx