Chapter 50: Bad Temper

Bella's P.O.V.

Recap

“Hey what took you two so long? We were thinking on leaving both of you.” Emmett said when we reached the last flight of stairs. I just stared at him as we continued to walk down the stairs.

“You can’t be patient for just once, can you?” I asked him.

“Nope Bellapoo.” He said with a huge grin on his face. Right now the only thing I want to do is to tear that grin from his face for calling me that. I can feel my eyes turning red as my anger started to rise.

Story

“Bella keep control. I can feel your anger rising every second.” Jasper said to me while sending a wave of calmness towards me. Inside of me my anger is rejecting the wave of calmness that Jasper sent. Every second my anger’s rising fast.

“Everyone stay away from me. Please don’t come close.” I yelled. Edward refused to listen as he stepped closer to me.

“Bella calm down honey. We can help you just calm down.” He said as he continued to walk towards me.

“Edward please I don’t want to hurt you. No one can help me control it only I can. Just give me a moment.” I said to him pleading with my eyes. Luckily he stopped walking so it was safe to use my powers to control my anger.

I used my physical and mental shield and wrapped it around me to keep the others safe. Then I used Jasper’s power on myself but it only helped a little. I can still feel the anger boiling inside of me. That’s when I thought of freezing everything inside of me as to cool it down literally. I hope this work but I need to put a spell on my outer body to heat me up if anything happens.

Here goes nothing. I slowly freeze myself and it does not feel good. It was too much to handle, it feels like your dying but in a more painful way. I was able to cool myself down after a few minutes. I turned off all my powers and fell to the floor. Edward quickly ran to my side and held me up.

“Oh my god Bella are you alright?” Edward asked.

“I’m not really feeling well. Edward can you get me a glass of water?” I asked him. Alice came and replaced his spot as he went to get the water. He came back with a glass of water in his hand.Alicequickly moved away so Edward can sit there. He handed me the glass full of water and help me sit up. I drank the water slowly and handed the glass toAlice.

“AliceI’m going to stay home to take care of Bella today. Can you help us collect our homework?” Edward askedAliceas she just nodded her head. Then he carried me up to our room and slowly laid me down on the bed. He cover me with the blanket and he lay on top of the blanket.

“Are you feeling better Bella? Do you need anything else?” Edward asked me. I smile a small grin and wrapped my hands around my mate.

“I’m feeling a little alright. I need a kiss from my boyfriend. A kiss will make me feel a whole new self.” I told him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me passionately on the lips but he pulled away too soon. I pouted which made him laughed.

“Bella you need some rest. I’ll be here with you always.” He said to me.

“Okay whatever you say love. I was just thinking that maybe you want to have a rest too.” I said to him.

“That will be great Bella but how?” he asked me. I was so hurt that he don’t know me at all.

“You should know that I’m really powerful and have almost every power that you can imagine. So I’ve got this power that can make people sleep. Do you want to try it?” I asked him.

“Sure love.” He told me. I placed my hands on his face and closed my eyes. I thought of my power and tried it on Edward. It went successfully because a few minutes later Edward was asleep next to me. I smiled and lay back down on the bed. I closed my eyes and sleep took over me. 

(¯´•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•´¯)

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx