Chapter 19: Meeting the Natrix Part 2

“ Sure ” I asked her. Cassandra and Stacy looked at each other and nodded at the same time.

"We were wondering if you like to hang out with us later tonight. We can go to dinner together if you don’t mind that I’ll be bringing 6 of my sisters?” she asked us. I thought about it. Like this we can find out what they were so I nodded my head and Emmett trusted me so he also nodded his head.

Cassandra gave me the address of the restaurant and we walked out of the store back to the hotel. We reached the hotel soon and we walked up to our room. I put down my bag on the bed and pulled out my phone. There were 12 phone calls from Edward and 10 fromAlice. There were also a total of 30 massages from both Edward and Alice. I sighed and dialed Edward’s number. He picked it up at the second ring.

 “Bella are you alright? Why didn’t you answer my calls or even reply my messages? Did something happened Bella? Where’s Emmett? If you’re hurt I swear to God that I’ll end his life myself.” He spoke in a rush tone and worried. I laughed at him and started talking.

 “ I’m fine Edward. Nothing happened well not actually nothing. I didn’t answer any of your calls or messages is because I was busy with something and I didn’t hear my phone ring. Emmett’s here with me. And Edward if you kill your brother I swear that you will not be seeing me for the rest of the month.” I explained to him.

 “ What did you mean actually not  nothing happened? Bella are you serious? You’re defending Emmett? Where did my Bella went?” I laughed at his statement.

 “ Well we found a scent just now at a book store near our hotel. We followed it and it led us to two girls that were behind the cashier. I read their thoughts and I think they know what we are. They invited us for dinner at a restaurant and I said yes. Your Bella is just hiding somewhere in me. And yes I’m serious.”

 “What!? You said yes. Bella you don’t even know what or who they are. Why would you say yes?” Great what did I get myself into. I thought to myself.

 “ Calm down Edward. I said yes because I want to find out what they are too. Don’t worry Edward I can protect myself and Emmett with my powers and I also got Emmett.” I assured him but he kept on complaining about what will happen.

At the end I succeeded assuring him. We told each other ‘ I love You’ and we hung up. I threw my phone aside and fell on to the bed. Emmett was watching a football match so I got nothing to do. I decided to pick my outfit for tonight.

 I picked out a black one shouldered dress that is thigh length with a pair of shiny black heels. We were supposed to meet at the restaurant at 7 o’clock. I went to take a shower and changed into my black dress. I did my make up and hair to match my outfit. My hair was straight and there was a braid that make a crown sort style. I walked out from the bathroom and demanded Emmett to take a bath and change it something casual. I went to my handbag and poured everything out.

 I reorganized it only bring my emergency make up kit, my purse, my phone, my legal papers in case I need them, a hair kit( including hair bands, hair clips, a comb and some hair jewelries). I left my bag on the bed and went to clean up our bags. I putted all out cloths in the wardrobe and our bags into the cupboard. After I was done, Emmett came out looking handsome in a designer t shirt and a long sleeve black leather jacket with a pair of jeans.

I called the driver and he said that he’ll be waiting at outside. We left our room and went outside. We got in the car and I gave the driver the restaurant’s address. We left for the restaurant and reached there in 20 minutes. We got out and thanked the driver. We stood outside taking one last breath before getting in. Emmett held the door opened for me and we went inside. A waitress came up to us and she kept on looking seductively at Emmett.

 ‘Em I think the waitress is about to hit on you. Do you mind if I pretend to be you girlfriend until we leave? I don’t want my brother bear to get Rosalie angry if she knows that you were with some one else.’ I send it to Emmett through my mind. He nodded his head.

 I held his hand and it felt weird that it’s not the same feeling when I’m holding hands with Edward but I’m doing this to save my brother. She saw our hands and glared at me. We told us that we’re just finding for some one and she left us alone. We saw Cassandra, Stacy and 6 other girls at the furthest table in the restaurant. I forgot that I still had my mind reading power on. I heard their thoughts and just like earlier they were having some sort of conversation through their minds.

(¯´•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•´¯) 

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx