Chapter 28: Remembering

• Dedicated to Yvonne( My Best friend)

I woke up to seven pairs of golden eyes staring at me. I sat up slowly and my back hurts a lot. I ignored the pain and looked at everyone in the room. I only can recognized Edward out of everyone. He looked at me with worried eyes. I smiled at him and he returned it with a crooked smile that was so beautiful. I turned to look at everyone else and worry was also written on their face.

 “Bella are you alright? Do you know who are we?” a girl with black spiky hair that was pointing in every direction asked and looked at me with concern.

 “Yes I’m fine but I can’t seem to recognized anyone except for Edward here. I know all your names but don’t know who’s who.” I looked at everyone. 

 “Bella do you remember anything before you were taken away?” a man around his twenties asked me. I thought for awhile but can’t get anything. All that came up was darkness. Suddenly I felt like I was burned alive in the fire.

The pain was unbearable that caused me to screamed for someone to kill me. It felt just like the transformation( the vampire one not the guardian one) but a lot more painful. After a few hours, the pain exited to my heart and everything started to feel cold inside of me. I shot open my eyes and bolted up so I was now sitting on the bed.

 I saw Edward sitting on the rocking chair by the corner. He immediately looked at me the moment I sat up. I started to cry and the tears kept on falling. He ran towards me in lighting speed and sat beside me. He called the family to come up and a few moments later they came in one by one.

I was still crying by the time everyone was in the room. Edward and Jasper can’t seem to calm me down so they just let me keep on crying so I can express all my feelings out. They all waited patiently for me and eventually I got calmed enough that I stopped crying. I looked up at all of them and they were waiting for me to talk.

 “I’m sorry everyone. It just it’s a lot to take in. But firstly I want to know everyone’s name so I won’t get confused.” I told them. They all looked at each other and nodded their heads.

 “I’m Carlisle and this is my wife, Esme.” A blond hair man said pointing to the caramel hair woman next to him. I nodded and looked at the next couple.

 “I’m Rosalie and the teddy bear next to me is Emmett.” A blond girl said while looking at the big scary guy next to her. The guy has  black curly hair and is really muscular.

 “Hi I’m Alice not that you don’t know but still and this is my mate, Jasper.” A girl with black spiky short hair said holding hands with another blond hair guy.

 “Okay it’s good to know everyone. To answer the question you asked me is that I can’t really remember anything. I was sitting on a tree and was ready to head home but suddenly I was stab on the neck and blacked out.” I looked at Edward. He looked as if he was going to kill. I reached out to him and grabbed hold of his hand. He looked down at me and smiled a little.

 “Bella? You said you were stab with something? Did you recognized it?” Esme said. I remembered that it looks like a large syringe. It looked like it was filled with a white liquid.

 “It looks like a large syringe and it was filled with some kind of white liquid.” I told them.Carlisle left the room and closed the door behind him. I looked at him and he just shook his head. After a few minutes,Carlisle came back into the room and went to stand beside Esme.

 “ I just called Aro to ask him about the liquid. He told me that he’s been working on a sort of chemical that can put a vampire or a werewolf out but it’s really dangerous to humans. It can kill them easily but for a vampire it would just knock them out. He also said that he kept the chemical in a very confidential room with a few guards watching the door. He haven’t show the world yet so he didn’t know how Tanya got her hands on it.”Carlisle told us. I was shocked that Tanya can get her hands on those.

 “But how did Tanya know about it? How?” I whispered to myself too low for anyone to hear.

 “So what do we do now? We can’t leave Bella alone and unprotected while we look for Tanya? And we still got a lot to do beside finding Tanya, we still need to convince the werewolves before it’s too late.” Edward asked.

“Too late for what Edward? Why do we need to convince werewolves?” I asked him curiously.

 “Oh Bella I forgot that you don’t remember everything. I’ll explain it later to you but now we need to plan.” He said looking at me then to the others.

(¯´•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•´¯)

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx