Chapter 21 = Meeting the Natrix Part 4

“ So Bella do you live here or are you just staying for a holiday?” Cassandra asked. Now I have to lie to her about our mission.

 “ Actually we’re here to visit a friend. We just arrived today.” I told her.

 “ Oh so where does this friend of yours live?” Ivy asked me.

 “Um he said that he’ll pick us up from our hotel tomorrow morning.” Emmett told them.

 “If you’re here for a visit where are you from?” Felicia asked. Why do they have so many questions. I thought to myself.

 “ We’re from Forks,Washington. We got a house there but we also move a lot due to my sister who loves to live in different places. So practically we almost got a house in every country in the world.” They all look shocked except for me and Emmett who was grinning.

 “ You have at least a house in every country?” Sarah asked me still in shocked.

 “Yeah because my father works as a doctor and he’s really good so we can move and he can find jobs about anywhere.” I told them

 “Does your boyfriend stays with you and your family?”Tracy asked.

 “Yeah actually he’s my adopted brother. My father adopted him years ago when his parents died in a car accident. I met him and we can say it’s love at first sight.” I told them. I hate lying about my boyfriend who is actually Edward.

 “ Aw so sweet. So where the rest of your family now?” Kelly asked me.

 “They are at home while we visit my friend. We don’t do much back home. Mostly just watch tv and hanging out with some friends.” Emmett said.

 “ Why don’t we order some food then we can continue our talk?” Cassandra said.

 “No thanks we were planning on eating alone later tonight but you guys go ahead and order.” I told her.

 ‘Time to show your true faces, blood suckers.’ Cassandra thought. Oh no this is going to be ugly real soon. I grabbed Emmett hand preparing to run out but we were too late. Cassandra burst out what she thought of saying.

 “ Okay enough with the lies. I know you two are vampires so tell us why you’re here?” she whispered low enough so the humans can’t hear. Felicia started scolding her along with the others.

 “ Cassie what’s wrong with you? You must say that to ruin our dinner.” Felicia said to her in a low voice. The others are ready to scold Cassandra but I held up my hand for them to stop. They obeyed and I started talking too low for humans to hear.

 “ She’s right. We’re vampires but we mean you no harm and we know about your kind.” I told them in a calm voice. They all gasped.

 “ Why did you lie to us? And why are you here?”Tracy asked.

 “ We are here because we need to talk to you. We lied to you is because you’ll all react like just now if I told you we’re vampires.” I told them. When Sarah was about to say something I cut her out.

 “You see my family and I are vampires. My father Carlisle Cullen changed the whole family except for me, one of my brother and one of my sister. I was changed by two vampires when I was walking home from the library in Phoenix. I ‘woke up’ from the transformation finding myself in an room. My creators’ names are Charlene and Jason. I was forced to leave my home inPhoenix. I heard that there’s a coven in Forks,Washington and that they are different than the other vampires. You see my family and I don’t drink from humans somehow we were able to find a way to survive on only animal bloods.” I took an unnecessary breath and continued.

 “ I also found my mate there. His name is Edward Cullen. I moved in with them and lived as a part of their family. A lot of things had happened since I’d joined their family. I was not a normal vampire in fact I was not even counted as a vampire. I’m a guardian, a person who reunites the world together so everyone can live happily but there’s also difficulties. If I failed to reunite the world all the mythical creatures will battle a war that will lead to the death of many. The humans will surely die in the war. All of the creatures will fight for the freedom they thought that was theirs. They’ll kill just to have it.” Here it goes.

 “ By then I will have stop it or either battle in just to save as many lives as I can. I’ll protect the humans. I’ll not let them die because of us. Their will be werewolves, vampires and your kind but I will not side with any of it. I’m going to fight with my family and find as many that are willing to join me. So that’s why I’m here today. I was wondering that you don’t fight in the war if it comes to it but if you want to you can join me and fight for peace. It’s all up to you.” I stood up and leave pulling Emmett with me. I turned around and saw that they were discussing.

 “ If you’d made up your mind please call me or you can come to my hotel that’s near the book store you worked in but please be quick because we’ll be leaving tomorrow at 9 in the morning I really hope you’ll make the right choice.” I turned and left the restaurant.

(¯´•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•´¯) 

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx