Chapter 9: Truth or Dare

Flash back

We at least got 10 bags clothes each and a few bags of shoes. We finished around 7 in the evening and we drove home. We got home around 8. We drove onto the driveway and I saw that Edward was standing outside waiting for us. Alice drove her car into the garage and the boys helped us with all our bags. I swear there is at least 50 bags of clothing and shoes we bought. Edward carried my bags into our room and he came back down to the living room.  We watched tv with the family until 1 in the morning.  Emmett suddenly yelled

“ I have a idea. Why don’t we play a game of Truth or Dare?” everyone exchanged glances but nodded in agreement.  The boys cleared the living room so there’s space for everyone to sit. Emmett started first with a loud laugh.

Story                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

“I’ll start first. Bella truth or dare?” Emmett boomed while Edward growled at him. Whatever Emmett’s thinking it can’t be good so I played safe.

“Truth brother bear.” I told him. Emmett’s expression turned sad. Edward sighed in relief. Sometimes it’s so easy to make Edward happy.

“Such a wimp. Fine have you ever like anyone else other than Eddie here?” Emmett laughed which  Edward cursed under his breath which makes him laughed harder. Edward always hated that nickname Emmett gave him.

“ Well there’s a few but they aren’t my type so we broke up not long after.” Edward looked at me surprised. I never told anyone about my relationships with all my past lover. i didn’t know how to answer that question because I don’t want to get Edward upset and Emmett will just crack jokes about my relationship.

“ Um uh” was all I know what to say. This caused Emmett to smirked. Rose smacked him at the back of his head. Sometimes I like Rose but I’m afraid to get on her bad side.

“ Is that all you have to say little sis. Are you scared that Eddie can’t take it.” Emmett asked like a five year old. I wonder sometimes how old Emmett really is. He can be serious and he can be a baby sometimes.

“Fine since you want to know then I’ll tell you. Edward honey I love you please don’t be mad at me.”  He nodded his head so I continued.

“When I was living in Phoenix I used to have 5 boyfriends. Each and one of them are only into my beauty . They even beat me whenever they thought I have another guy outside so I’ll dump them after that but the last one was the best among all 5 of them. His name was Christopher, he always was kind and respectful to me but unfortunately he was involved in a horrible accident. He passed away and it’s all my fault.” I was crying again. Edward was soothing me telling me it was not my fault. He lifted me so I was sitting on his lap.

"I’m so sorry Bella  that it happened but it’s all the past.” Alice comfort me followed by everyone else. Emmett was really sorry for asking me that question. I was still crying on Edward’s lap.

“ It’s all my fault. It’s all my fault. He wouldn’t had died if I haven’t told him that I want to break up with him.” I kept on repeating that sentence. Edward knew that I was in pain so he carried me up to our room for some peace and quiet. I was sobbing the whole night while Edward kept on comforting me. The night passed liked that. Me crying on Edward with him comforting me.

I finally stopped crying when the sun rose. It was the day Alice’s vision of me disappear. I’m starting to feel scare. I got up and went to take a shower. Edward went to the closet to change. I took a long hot shower and I used my favorite raspberry scent shampoo to wash my hair.

The hot water calmed me down when I’m scare or angry. I got out of the shower and dried myself up. I dressed in a midnight blue one shouldered and mid-thigh length dress with a pair of black shinny heels.

I walked out of the bathroom after I did my hair and make-up. I saw Edward sitting on the bed deep in thought that he didn’t even heard me. I walked up to him and kissed his cheeks. He looked up at me with loving eyes. I sighed and sat on his lap.

I rested my head on his chest for some support. I think he felt it too and he started to rubbed my back. I got up and held my hand out to him. He took it without hesitation and got up. We walked down to the living room hand in hand. Once we reached the last flight of stairs I was attacked with a sorry Emmett.

“ I’m so sorry baby sis. I never knew it would hurt you that much. I should’ve watch what I was saying.” Emmett said while hugging me rally tightly. He hugged me so tight that if I was a human I may be crushed into ashes.

“It’s okay Emmett. It hurts to even think about it but  Alice was right it’s all in the past. The future matters now. So stop apologizing, you’re a bit annoying. Smile my brother.” I assured him and it worked. He returned back to his old self. I sat down on the couch and patted the seat next to me to motioned Edward to sit. He obeyed and held my hand. We watched tv waiting for the vision to happen.   

(¯´•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•´¯) 

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx