Chapter 10: The Day

Bella's P.O.V

It almost 12 noon, I’m getting more and more scare by the moment. I still got 10 more minutes until 12. All of the family were in the living room except for me and Edward. We were in our room spending as much time we got with each other.

I was lying on Edward’s muscular chest while he played with a strand of my hair. I guess we lost track of the time because Alice came up to informed us that it’s already 11:59 that we have to be in the living room. I got up and Edward was following me.

Suddenly I got a weird tingly feeling inside me. I didn’t know what was happening a moment ago me and Edward was following Alice to the living room and the next I was felt like I was thrown into the fire, it felt like the transformation to become a vampire but it’s a hundredth times more worst.

I also felt like I was being stab by knives. I was having trouble breathing, everywhere in me was on fire and being stabbed. I wished that someone would kill me now. I shouted and trashed around but I wish I didn’t. It would hurt the family a lot especially Edward.

I just wish I’d never screamed and thrashed, I hope Edward was alright. The pain was horrible, it gets worst by the moment. It felt like I was burning for years. I felt the fire fading from my fingers and toes but the fire in my heart was getting hotter and hotter. I didn’t even think it’ll get any worst but I was wrong. There was a lady in the blackness, she was beautiful and glowing.

“Dear Bella, you’re almost finished with the transformation. Now it’s your duty to reunite the mythical world together. To reunite all the mythical creature or else be ready to fight a war. A war of life and death between all the creatures. A battle that only allows one kind of mythical creatures to survive. Be careful my darling. The world depends on you.” The lady said.

“Who are you? Why do I need to reunite all the creatures? Why me? Please don’t go.” I said while following that lady but I was too late. She was already gone. The good news is that the fire had faded completely and I got my consciousness back. I sat up immediately and gasped for air.

I saw Alice and Edward in what looks like our room. I ran and hugged the both of them while I cried into Edward’s chest. I was crying so hard I was panting for air. Edward, Alice and I  were sobbing and hugging each other. I finally looked up at Edward and kissed him with a lot of passion. He pulled back too soon and I pouted. He chuckled at me and kissed my bottom lip. Alice laughed and hugged me.

“I missed you so much, love. It hurts  lot to hear you scream and trash around.” Edward wrapped his arms around my waist and kiss my neck softly. I felt so bad to cause Edward pain. I wish I’d never cause him pain before.

“I’m so sorry Edward. I should never meet you so I won’t cause you pain. It hurt so much just thinking that I’d hurt you. I should just leave and never come back.” I was walking away and into the closet to pack. Edward was behind me telling me that I’d never cause him pain at all.

“ Edward I caused you pain and I feel bad about it. Please” I told him one last time before heading down the stairs.

“ Bella seriously you never caused me pain before. It’ll hurt me more if you leave, do you want that to happen? Please stay with me and you can do anything for me if that makes you feel better. Please just don’t leave.” He begged me, he used his puppy eyes on me. He knew that I can’t stand his puppy eyes so I gave in.

“ Fine but if I hurt you again I’m leaving no matter what you do.” He nodded his head and hugged me as tight as he can. Everyone in the living room was watching us. Carlisle was the first one to speak.

“ Bella are you alright? How do you feel right now?” Carlisle asked me worried. I was like a daughter to him. To him I was like his own even though we just met a few months ago.

“ I’m feel fine, dad but it was really painful and now I’m quite confused.” I told him and I saw Edward and Carlisle flinched at the word painful.

“Well you can tell us all about it after you get cleaned up first.” Edward took my hand and led me to our bathroom. When I was in the bathroom oh boy I sure was a mess. My hair sticking at every direction and my clothes were a bit ripped. I stripped down and jumped into the shower. The hot water felt nice against my skin, I calmed me down. I got out and dried myself up.

 I saw a dress was putted on the counter. I guess that Alice left it there when I was out thinking I may need to change when I wake up.  I change into that dress and went to the closet to find a matching shoe. After I was done I went downstairs to find only Edward was there. I walked up to him and sat beside him.

“ Where’s everyone, Edward?” I asked him but he was looking at the door. I shook him and kept on yelling his name but nothing happened. I gave up waking him maybe there’s something important he’s thinking about. I went to the shelf and picked a book to read.

I chose ‘ Romeo and Juliet’ because it’s always was my favorite book to read. I sat back down on the bed and read my book. Suddenly I was picked up by someone but I couldn’t see who it was. I was getting sleepy but I had no idea why. I soon feel in unconsciousness.

(¯´•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•´¯) 

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx