Chapter 18: Meeting the Natrix

I went over to the pile of bags and separated mine from Emmett’s. I opened one of my bags and took out a purple sparkly dress. I went over to my other bag and took out a pair of blue high heels. I left my heels in the room and took the dress into the bathroom.

I put the dress on the counter and washed my face to clean up myself. I changed into my clean dress and went out to grab my make up bag. I  got back into the bathroom and did my make up. After I’m done with my make up, I straighten my hair with the portable hair straightener thatAlicepacked for me. I finished 5 minutes later and looked in the mirror admiring my own reflection.

 I came out of the bathroom to find Emmett gone. I went over to my handbag and took out my phone. I dialed Emmett’s number but he didn’t answer. I panicked at the thought of Emmett missing and grabbed my handbag. I ran down to the lobby at human speed but faster. I went over to the counter and was greeted by a girl around her twenties.

 “Hello how may I help you?” she asked me and I found out her name was Amber thanks to her name tag.

 “Well I was hoping that have you seen my brother or did he tell you something? He’s easy to recognized. He has black curly hair and he’s big and muscular.” She thought about it and went to look for something. She gave me a piece of paper that has a note on it.

 “ He did left a note. He told me to give it to you and that he’ll be out for awhile.” She told me and thanked her. I read the note and it said.

 Dear Bella,

 I just went out to ‘eat’. Don’t worry about me and if I didn’t answered my phone it’s because the signal here sucks. I can’t even call anyone. I’ll be back in about an hour or two. You just stay in the room and do something relaxing. There’s been a lot of pressure on you so just relax and I’ll see you in an hour or two.

 Your brother bear,

 Emmett

 I was so relieved to hear that Emmett just went to hunt. If not I might had thought that he was vampirenap. I went back to the room and switch on the laptop on the table. I checked my email and found out that I have a few emails from my school friend. (A/N: Bella and the Cullen still goes to school except Rosalie and Emmett.). Most of them are only about why I wasn’t at school for months and asking me did I quit school or there were some other reason.

I didn’t reply their email but instead I deleted them all. I switch off the computer. I decided to go a local shop to buy some magazines so I took my handbag and went down to the lobby. I asked the lady,Amber about the nearest book store. She told me there is one about a few miles away. I thanked her again and I walked out. When I was at the entrance I bumped into Emmett and I laughed.

 “Where are you going, Bella?” he asked.

 “ To the book store that is a few miles away. I wanted to buy some magazines. Do you mind accompanying me to the store?” he nodded and we walked together. We got there in about 5 to 10 minutes. I walked into the store and went over to the magazines section. I found a few magazines and we walked over to the cashier.

I suddenly smelt a scent, it doesn’t smell like human or vampire or even a werewolf. It smelt like a mix of floral scent with the smell of wet dog. I looked around and I also saw that Emmett noticed. We followed the scent and it led us to the cashier. We saw two girls at the cashier,, they have the scent that we were following.

 “Hello my name is Cassandra and this is Stacy. How may we help you on this lovely day?” the girl with blond hair spoke and the girl beside her who has black hair nodded and smiled. I smiled back and handed them the magazines.

 “ I would like to pay for these please.” I told and she nodded. I felt like something was wrong here so I switched on my mind reading power. I heard a lot of thoughts at time but I focused on the thoughts of the girls in front of me.

 ‘Hey Cassandra do you think they are one of the undead? They smell so inhumanly nice and they are so inhumanly beautiful.’  Stacy asked Cassandra. Their thoughts are like they were having a private conversation.

Maybe but I’m not sure. I’d met one of the undead long time before but he was different than these two. He has olive color skin and they’re so pale almost like snow pale. The one I met has red eyes but their ones are yellow. Why don’t we make friends with them and try to find out what are they?’  Cassandra said.

 ‘ Okay I’ll inform the others when I reach home.’ Stacy said.

 I was pulled out of the conversation after they stopped. Emmett looked at me with a confused expression.

 ‘What were they thinking Bells? Anything special or weird between their conversations?” Emmett asked me through my mind. I send him a note through my mind saying that I’ll tell him later. He nodded as in he understand.

 “Here you go. That’s  £ 25.90.” she said to me. I paid her the exact amount and took my things. We turned around and started walking away.

 “Can we talk to you for a moment?” Cassandra asked us and Emmett looked at me. I nodded at him and we walked back to the counter.

(¯´•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•´¯) 

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx