Chapter 51:Unexpected

Bella's P.O.V.

I woke up to find Edward not by my side. I started to panic so I quickly got of the bed. Just when I was about to open the door, Edward came out of the bathroom drying his hair. I quickly ran towards him and hugged him. At first he was startled but soon hugged me back.

“I thought you left me.” I said to him and hugged him tighter.

“Bella I’ve told you I won’t leave you not ever in eternity.” He told me. We pulled away and walked to the bed. We sat down while I help Edward dry his hair.

“Bella can I ask a favor from you?” he asked me. I looked at him and nodded my head.

“Sure anything for you darling.” I told him. Then he got off the bed and opened the drawer beside our bed. He took out something that looks like a box but I have no idea what it is. He got on one knee and opened and held the box out to me. I closed my mouth and I was smiling like crazy.

“Isabella Marie Cullen I love with all my heart and I will always love you. Could you do me the honor of marrying me?” he asked me. OMG Edward’s proposing to me. I can’t believe it.

“YES! YES! YES! A MILLION TIMES YES! OH MY GOD EDWARD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.” I shouted and pulled him off the ground. Thank god the room is sound proof or else I might have scared all the animals away. He took out the ring and slid it into my ring finger. The ring was amazing and beautiful. It has diamonds covering it. I kissed Edward passionately on the lips. I pulled back quickly and started to run for the door.

“Come on Edward let’s show the others.” I said and pulled him down the stairs. We ran down the stairs ready to tell the family about my engagement. I was laughing all the way with Edward and we were talking about plans. When we reached downstairs I saw something unexpected. All the vampires and the Natrix sisters were down there. I slowed my pace but continued to walk downstairs.

“Why is everyone here? I thought you guys are not supposed to be here until next month.” I asked them while looking at everyone. I didn’t get a reply from anyone at all.

“Is something wrong? Can someone say something?” I asked again. Alice stepped forward my hands in hers.

“Bella Tanya had joined the werewolves’ side along with her newborn army. And the war is moved to the start of next month which only gives us two weeks to prepare.”Alice said. Two weeks? How can we prepare in such a short time.

“How many are there? I mean the total numbers for the werewolves.” I asked her.

“Around 200 or more. We can’t be sure Bella.” she told me. 200 or more on their side. How are we going to beat them? I softly whispered to myself about what should be done and what will happen.

“Bella are you alright?” Aro asked. I didn’t reply to him and just kept on whispering to myself.

“Bella! Bella! Speak to me love. Please speak tome.” Edward said to me but like just now I didn’t reply.

“Let me try but I’m really sorry if this hurt her.” Someone said but I didn’t care who did. I can feel the person walking towards me. He placed his hand on my arm and something unexpected happened. He shocked me and real hard. I immediately pulled up my mental and physical shield causing the person to fly half way across the room. He let go of me and I fell to the floor crying in pain.

“Bella! What did you do, Gerald?” Edward shouted. I was still crying in pain on the floor. I can hear whispers around the room but I only focused on Edward.

“I just shocked her and that’s it. I don’t why she’s still in pain.” Gerald said. The pain never leave my body but instead it got more painful. I was screaming begging anyone to stop it.

“Can someone help her please? Anyone?” Rosalie yelled.

“EDWARD!! EDWARD!!” I yelled and Alice quickly ran towards me. she grabbed my hand softly but it still hurts like hell.

“Edward she’s bleeding. We have to heal her fast. She’s losing a lot of blood.” She yelled. Edward immediately ran to my side. He carried me up to Carlisle’s study with other people following behind us.

Alice quickly opened the door and Edward carried me in. He laid me down on the working bench.Carlisle ran in and checked my wound.

“She has a burnt like mark on where she was shocked. It won’t stop bleeding.”Carlisle said. I was still screaming and screaming so loud that everyone was covering their ears. Suddenly a woman was standing beside the working bench. She was the fairy lady in my last message. She’s more beautiful in real life.

“You fool. You’re not supposed to shock her there. Wait no one is allow to hurt her there. That’s her life. Everything that’s keeping her alive is in there. Now the only person that can save her is dead.” She said.

“Who’s that?” Carmen asked.

“Zac I’m thinking you all know him. Tanya’s the one that killed him. He was supposed to help you all, guide you all and Bella to world peace and now he’s dead.” She shouted.

“Bella can you still use your powers?”Alice asked me. The only respond I can give was a nod. I tried to find Zac’s soul and once I got it, I used my power on him. I brought him back from the death and now he’s standing before my eyes.

“Oh my god Bella. What happened?” Zac asked as he ran towards me. He placed his hand on my wound and it felt like he’s cooling it. The pain slowly fades away as my wound started to heal.

“Thank you Zac. I owe you one.” I said to him softly.

“No problem Bella. Just rest honey everything will be alright when you wake up.” he said to me. I just smiled and slowly closed my eyes. 

(¯´•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•´¯)

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx