Chapter 13: Our little guest

There you go the chapter of the day. Hope you like it .

Sammy

Xoxo

Bella's P.O.V.

The sun soon rose to remind us about day 2 of training. I got up and went to the bathroom to bathe. I stripped down and got into the bath. I turned on the hot water and they came rushing out. I dried myself up and wrapped the towel around myself since I didn’t bring my outfit into the bathroom. I walked out to find Edward gone so I went into the closet to change.

I found Edward in the closet and he was finding for his outfit. I helped him picked an outfit then I went look for mine. We wore the same like yesterday but a different color. Yesterday we wore black but today we wore grey. It was only 7:30 so we decided to go downstairs.  Everyone except Carlisle and Esme was in the living room. Emmett was watching a football game on tv along with Jasper. Alice and Rosalie were doing each other’s hair. I went and sat down beside Emmett and Edward beside me.

“ Hi Em. Where’s Carlisle and Esme?” I asked him and I expected him to answer me but I was wrong. He looked at me before turning back to the tv. Jasper was the one who answered my question with a smirk on his face.

“ Carlisle is at the hospital and Esme went out to buy some supplies for her garden.” I nodded but I was still curious about Emmett. Jasper must had felt my emotion he answered my curiosity.

“ We had a small game of Truth or Dare last night and like always Emmett chose dare. So I told him to shut his mouth for three days or else he’ll have to wear a tutu to school for the rest of his life.” Jasper told me.

“Why you told him to shut up? Did he do something that he shouldn’t?” I asked him.

“ Because he barged into me and Alice’s room last night and we were in the middle of something and he ran out before I had a chance to catch him. He ran outside and kept on shouting about me and Alice’s private moment so I decided to shut him up for sometimes.” He told me. From the corner of my eyes I saw Edward holding back a laugh. I think he was laughing at Emmett’s thought because Jasper was as confused as I am.

“ Edward Cullen what are you laughing about?” I asked him thinking that it must be really funny or bad to make Edward laugh that hard.

“ Oh nothing my love. You’ll find out real soon. Just be patient.” He told me and I start to feel anger boiling in me. Jasper must had warned him about my emotion because he immediately stopped laughing.

“Really it’s nothing love. You’ll see real soon. Nothing big.” I am sure that something was wrong, I just hope no one gets hurt physically and emotionally. We sat and watched tv until it was 8 in the morning that it was time for our training. Carlisle and Esme came home about 10 minutes ago and now we’re running towards the clearing. When we entered the clearing, there was a note written on the ground with blood, Human Blood. The note was written big and clearly.

Dear Cullen,

We know about the girl. Hand her over and no one will get hurt. If not your lives will pay for her. We’ll meet here again at 7 in the evening and we can get the deal over with.

Yours truly

James, Victoria and Laurent.

Great just great. First I have to save the world and reunite it. Now some crazy vampires threaten my family for me. I thought life was already bad mow it’s worst. We decided that we won’t be training today due to the crazy vamps. We ran back home and discussed about the strategy.

“ Okay Emmett you’re allowed to talk but only for now but after today you’ll have to continue your dare.” Jasper told Emmett and Emmett nodded.

“ So what do we do now? I don’t want to face those vamps but I don’t want any more troubles.”  I told the family and Carlisle stood up.

“ I guess our only choice is to kill them. If not they’ll tell someone else and there’ll be more troubles in the future which will mess up our plans.” Everyone nodded in agreement but I still feel that something was not right. It was soon 6:50 and we have to meet up with the vampires.

 (¯´•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•´¯) 

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx