Chapter 22: Change of Plans

Our driver was already waiting outside for us when we got out. We got in and gone back to the hotel. We got back in a matter of time and I thanked the driver. I told him that he need to be here tomorrow at 9 o’clock to sent us to the airport.

 We got to our room in no time since there was no one in the corridor at that time. I took out my phone and called Edward. He didn’t answer so I called Carlisle. He answered on the third ring.

 “Hi Carlisle it’s me Bella. Do you know where is Edward?” I asked him.

 “ Hi Bella. He’s in the Volturi’s music room. He said he’ll be back in an hour or so. Do you want me to pass on a message?” he told me.

 “ Um never mind. It’s just nothing.”

 “ Oh okay. So Bella how are things going with the Natrix situation? Have you found them?” he asked.

 “ Yes we’d found them and things are going quiet excellent here. We’re just waiting for their answer. If they didn’t reply I think it means they’ll fight.” I told him not sure.

 “ Well we just have to hope that they will back out on the war.” He told me. I wondered about the Volturi.

 “Carlislehow about you? Have you talked to the Volturi?” I asked hoping.

 “ Yes we’d already talked to them and they are willing to back out and not fight. We also asked them to announce to all the vampires that we won’t be fighting and explain about it at the upcoming meeting in the throne room. All the vampires will be there and you have to come too. It’s on this Saturday and I’d already inform the other and they’ll be here in Italy tomorrow. So Edward and I will be staying here in the Volturi’s castle until the meeting.” He told me. Now we won’t need to travel around the world just to tell all the vampires.

 “ Okay Carlisle. I’ll just cancel my flight and book another flight toItaly I think we’ll arrive latest by the day after tomorrow.” We hung up after that. I wasn’t thirsty so I don’t think I need to hunt until Friday. I walked over to Emmett and sat down next to him.

 “ Emmett we won’t be going back to Forks but we’ll be going toItaly.” I told him. He nodded his head and got back to his game. I called the airport to cancel our flight to Forks and booked two plane ticket toItalyon tomorrow. She told me that my flight will be the same time as the flight to Forks so I don’t need to call the driver. I thanked her and hung up. I went back over to Emmett and grabbed a controller. I challenged Emmett and we both played the whole night.

 Time passed fast soon the sun rose telling us it’s a next. I got up and went over to the wardrobe to pack our bags. I picked out my outfit for today before putting all my clothes in the bags. Emmett did the same and he went to the bathroom to change. I helped him packed his bags and put all our bags on the bed. Emmett came out I took my outfit and make up bag before going in. I closed the door and changed quickly. I did my make up and did my hair in a high ponytail.

 I wore a strapless midnight blue dress with blue heels. I got out of the bathroom and went over to the hotel phone. I called the front desk and told the lady that we’re going to check out later. I hung up and did a final checking. Emmett and I grabbed our bags and got down to the lobby. We still got 30 minutes before we leave so we sat on the chairs in the lobby. Ever since yesterday I got here I’d got stares from everyone, it felt so uncomfortable. I tried my best to ignore them and walked up to the desk. I checked us out and gave the room cards back.

 “Miss Cullen, some girls came this morning and told me to hand you this letter.” The lady told me while holding the letter out to me.

 “ Thank you” I told her and took the letter. I went back to where I was sitting and opened the letter. It was from the Natrix girls.

 Dear Bella,

 Sorry for my outburst yesterday. I hope you don’t mind. I wrote this letter to tell you what we had discussed. We would have tell you in person but something came up at the book store and our home. We discussed with each other yesterday and decided that we’ll drop out of the fight and are willing to join you in the fight if it comes to it. We wished that war will not happen. Here is our contact and address. If you need help please do call us. I wish you and family happiness and peace.

 Yours truly,

Cassandra and the girls.

 I took out the paper with their number and address and kept it in my bag. I folded the letter back and put it back into the envelope. It was already 10 o’clock and our driver was already waiting outside. Emmett came to my side told me that we need to get going. I told him okay and he and the driver helped with the bags.  I took out my phone and calledCarlisle. He picked up at the first ring. That was the first.

 “Hi Bella. What’s wrong? What time will you be here at Volterra?”Carlisle asked.

 “ Nothing’s wrong. I just want to tell you that the Natrix agreed to not fight and to join our side if the fight is still on. We’ll be at Volterra I guess at 5 o’clock.” I told him. I can hear some sounds in the background.

 “Carlisle what’s that sound?” I asked.

 “Oh that just Rosalie and Edward fighting. We’ll be at the airport to fetch you and Emmett , Ok Bella?”

 “ What had they done? And Ok Carlisle we’ll see you then.” We hung up. I noticed that we’d already reached the airport. I took out our passport and plane tickets. Emmett put all the bags on a push cart. We walked in and went over to the check in counter. We checked in and went through the security check in. we boarded the plane soon and sat at our place. Emmett took out his game boy and I took out my book and Ipod.

 We spent our time like that and the stewardess passed by a few times asking us if we want any refreshments or food. We declined nicely and she’ll just walk away. The plane landed after 7 hours and we got out. We grabbed our bags and walked out.

 (¯´•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•´¯) 

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx